• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
You're not in Section 4 at NPTU NY, are you?

jmurty19 said:
That sounds good to me! But this not being able to sleep and waking up at 4 in the morning to check is killing me! Luckily I have off until Saturday morning! Guess getting qualified isn't that important right now. So, if my calculations are right from when I received the email from the civilian (see previous post) they made the selections in 6 days? I'm wondering if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Anyway, good luck, i'm going to try to get some sleep

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
I was just at my local CSD, and I asked the same question. The NAVADMIN list on the BUPERS website is updated once a day, so if a message comes out after it has been updated, it will not show on the website until the following day (or in this case, Monday).

fryguy022077 said:
When a NAVADMIN is sent out to the fleet is it put on bupers at the same time? Or is there a delay?

turtle_sc

STA-21 Non-select
Bupers already added some navadmins to the site this morning, so I guess that means we have to wait until Monday......SUCKS!! :icon_rage

fryguy022077

Well my entire command is off today until monday so if anyone finds anything out today or this weekend please post!!! Thankx, the wait is killing me!

jmurty19

sorry to kill the buzz, but i talked to my ccc about 2 hours ago, and he told me that the results aren't "expected" to come out until the 2nd week of november. something like "not getting people screwed over" or some crap???? anyway, I doubt he knows his elbow from his knee (think clean language). No, i'm not in section 4 at NY, i'm on Crew E in SC, the ones who march everywhere! yay! At least this will get me ready for NSI (hopefully)

nfo2b

Well, not anymore... :(
NukeWife said:
Echo on the 35 likes to march in formation :p
You've got to be kidding me! They're not REALLY still doing that are they?
Frickin' 635 goobs. :D

NukeWife

Smiling like I mean it
nfo2b said:
You've got to be kidding me! They're not REALLY still doing that are they?
Frickin' 635 goobs. :D

Yeah, my hubby is on the other boat (you know, the ones who just walk, yet still manage to make it to work okay ;) ), but he was reading over my shoulder the last night, and when he saw jmurty's post, he just laughed and shook his head.

NukeWife

Smiling like I mean it
The commands had the STA results on Friday, but there was something on there that admin needed to sign/fill out, but hadn't.

The rumor is that the results will be out on Monday. Apparently, there were a "record number" of people picked from this command (in the 3-figures).
Again, this last part is just rumor, I have nothing to back it up.

NukeWife

Smiling like I mean it
fryguy022077 said:
3-figures do you mean 3 total or 100? Nukes gets picked up like crazy

I mean over 100. Yeah, nukes do get picked up like crazy, but whatever # it is, it's supposedly the highest it's ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.