• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speed and Angels

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Elmer... (Not a pilot)

Why was that there?
He had no wings on his flight suit. Maybe it was all for show and he really IS a pilot but was out of uniform. Could be the Intel-O too though.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I love it....a guy with no warfare pin telling folks how to be a fighter pilot.
But you got to admit, he gives a great summary :D

"...like they just can't be fighter pilots, they have to like let every know they're fighter pilots as well..."

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
Apparently, that clip was never-before-seen even though I saw it at the screening, and it was in the original Dogfight13 webisodes. Funny stuff all the same.

onedge

pilot
I realize the question has been asked two or three times on this thread but aside from the showings listed on the website, does anyone know when this film will be released to the public?

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
onedge, There are a couple screenings on the 8th and 9th over November in San Diego and Los Angeles. The one in LA is at 7:30PM at the howard hughes center....if you sign up for the mailing list on the website they might still throw you the invite.

Anyone else going?

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
Could be the Intel-O too though.
He's their spy. Good guy, too - met him up at COPE THUNDER a couple of years ago. As you can tell from the clip, he comes across as confident and conversant - wish all the rest of his/our compadres could be that way!

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
onedge, There are a couple screenings on the 8th and 9th over November in San Diego and Los Angeles. The one in LA is at 7:30PM at the howard hughes center....if you sign up for the mailing list on the website they might still throw you the invite.

Anyone else going?

Dammit. Too bad I'm out of town or I could have gone for my birthday. :(

badger16

None
I hope it opens up somewhere in the midwest. This movie looks sick! awesome camera footage!