• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speed and Angels

Lola

I read the DVD comes out on the 19th...

anyone have a link for the entire movie online though??

Thanks!

B

Blutonski816

^ Someone put it (in pieces) on a certain popular streaming video site...

It's okay...

definitely a huge cheese factor... made more for people with a passing interest in naval aviation...
I was honestly dissapointed by said cheese factor... not to say it was bad in terms of a film... I was just expecting something different...

I'm willing to bet a lot of good material was left on the cutting room floor for the sake of the film...

Especially the VFC-13 stuff... too bad the earlier "Dogfight 13" project went by the wayside...
THAT would've definitely rocked...

Lobster

Just remember.

50,000 WILL APPLY. ONLY 1200 ARE ACCEPTED. MOST OF YOU... WILL NOT MAKE IT. ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!

annapolis.jpg

Sorry had to.

But no, definitely not all Pilots, NFO's, Officers, etc. come from the Naval Academy.

Did James Franco hit primary yet?

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Just remember.

50,000 WILL APPLY. ONLY 1200 ARE ACCEPTED. MOST OF YOU... WILL NOT MAKE IT. ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!

annapolis.jpg

Sorry had to.

But no, definitely not all Pilots, NFO's, Officers, etc. come from the Naval Academy.

god I just threw up

asise

It really tied the room together.
Movie is available through hulu now ... legit free TV & movie site for those not familiar with it.

and while you're there, definitely check out the recent SNL skit about being premature in your trousers, good times.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Movie is available through hulu now ... legit free TV & movie site for those not familiar with it.

and while you're there, definitely check out the recent SNL skit about being premature in your trousers, good times.

Sweet, thanks for the heads up...

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
Perfect for finals week. So motivating, and it reminded me why I want to be a Naval Aviator.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Just for forum info, the movie Speed and Angels, is AWESOME. Does anybody on the forum know or flown with Jay or Megan?

jtmedli

pilot
The clips I saw on youtube made me wanna go flying something aweful. There's just something about it and they seemed to capture it pretty well in that movie.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
well...it's 0% Hollywood. I have a buddy from VFA-131 that actually took part in filming it.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just for forum info, the movie Speed and Angels, is AWESOME. Does anybody on the forum know or flown with Jay or Megan?

Old news as we already had several earlier threads from way back (now merged so you can see them altogether in their awesomeness). With over 18,000 views in total, you can see Jay and Megan's stories were pretty popular.