• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speed and Angels

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
That's even gayer than this...

gay-parade-tel-avive.jpg

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
At least we now know where SingleSeat spends his non-AW surfing time. :D :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

I heard all the jabs about single-seat guys...but I never took them literally. Hm, maybe I'll be hoping to have a hamburger helper when the time comes. :D

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
I heard all the jabs about single-seat guys...but I never took them literally. Hm, maybe I'll be hoping to have a hamburger helper when the time comes. :D

I'm not really sure just what that means. I could draw conclusions though.

BullGator

Moving off the gay topic for a minute: I looked the Speed and Angels up and they have it on Amazon (~$18) for blueray and regular dvd. I have a regular dvd player and want to know if it will play blueray disks?

The dvd version doesn't release until mid-September; seems the blueray is available now, and I heard that blueray may be better quality.

Are there any techy guys here that can help with this blueray/ dvd deal? And by the way both the blueray and dvd version come with some sort of game.