• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speed and Angels

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
Mr. Big Head just happened to be on my officers board, great guy and very out spoken. First question he had was when I was going to re-take my SAT's and what percent of a chance I got. Best interview of my life.

Great movie!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Where is everyone getting this movie? I would really like to see it, but I can't seem to find anywhere that sells it. The website doesn't work when I click the "pre-order now" links, and google doesn't show me anywhere else to buy it. Any tips?

Paco says it's now back in the countdown for release and the website has been refreshed to keep those interested up to date.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mr. Big Head just happened to be on my officers board, great guy and very out spoken. First question he had was when I was going to re-take my SAT's and what percent of a chance I got. Best interview of my life.

Great movie!

Do you mean "Buckethead"?...as in a certain Navy Captain who narrated the film?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Hug it out bitches....
161493120_754cfaedbb.jpg

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
Speed and Angels...

Anyone see the trailers on YouTube for "Speed and Angels". If not, it's worth checking out...looks pretty shweeet for those interested in flying jets.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Anyone hear of this nifty thing on Airwarriors, it's called "Search". If not, it's worth checking out.....looks pretty shweeet for those interested in flying at all.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Anyone seen this movie with Tom Cruise called Topgun? I think it has some potential. Just my humble opinion though.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Just watched and downloaded!

Great piece of film making - and a great story.

Tell me this isn't what Naval Aviation is all about? I loved it!

Genuine, real people - "everyone's got a story" - Lord isn't that the truth.

Amen.