• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Space Force Officer Relieved After Denouncing CRT/Marxism

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here’s the real reason certain liberal fantasies appear to be crumbling fast: voters don’t like being bullied.

We are bullied about masks
We are bullied about stay-home orders
We are bullied about shutter-your-business orders
We are bullied about getting vaccinated (or lose our jobs)
We are bulllied about public school curricula (which we’re being told we need to sign an NDA to even see the lesson plans that kids are being taught in public schools)
We are bullied about eating meat
We are bullied about driving non-hybrid cars
We are bullied about how to vote (“If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”)

^ none of the items in that list are public laws passed by Congress, by the way. They are all executive orders, decrees, or do-gooder messaging at various levels of bureaucracy in which voters got no say.

The country seems to be saying “enough already.” I didn’t vote in the past 2 elections but as a sideline observer and a student of politics, that is the real root issue I’m seeing and hearing play out.
You poor thing. Did a vegan look at you askance in the grocery checkout line? Such a fierce Warrior!

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Don't vote, don't bitch. Be a citizen, or shut the fuck up.
140tle.jpg

What a great comedian. RIP GC.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

exNavyOffRec

That was true well before this most recent kerfuffle. Our schools suck, and our electorate is more stupid because of that.
Yep, and the past 2 years has only made it worse. In general what I have heard from my friends that are teachers is the self motivating students end up doing better due to less distractions and the ones that need help are falling to the side.

Mirage

pilot
You guys are missing the point. Who cares about the future of our kids? The very old and very fat who run this country are at a very small risk of death if they also happen the decline the vaccine.