• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Skeeterman Returns

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Besides he's also a good guy... broke bread with him here in Frederick.:)

Completely agree. He's allowed me to look behind the curtain of some very interesting topics in person. I greatly appreciate him offering me the experiences/perspective.

The fact that you felt the need to clarify my post says a lot about the state of affairs around here.

Yes, yes. Very clever. You've certainly turned the tables on me.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Skeeterman was/is a phony and wannabe. Well researched and exposed here, long ago.
In fact he threatened some here with lawsuits for calling him out, years ago.
That he returns now is pathetic. That this debate occurs now is equally pathetic.

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
Yes, because occasionally there is still useful information. After I wade through the shit that is posts by "senior leadership" and guys like you.

You're quite the tough guy, on the internet. That should take your far.

Last edited:

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
and yet you continue to drop by?
Yes, because occasionally there is still useful information. After I wade through the shit that is posts by "senior leadership" and guys like you.
You're quite the tough guy, on the internet. That should take your far.
Aw C'mon, it's the holiday season... hozabout a deep breath, then swap gifts 'stead of barbs? Happy Holidays!;)
FSU Bulldogs-1.jpg
Go FSU BullDawgs, Thump Trojans!:D
BzB, FSU '78