• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Skeeterman Returns

dilbert123

pilot
I think The Skeeter first assumed a military persona at another blog, Vintage Leather Jackets, a blog dedicated to military flight jackets both historic and present, leather as well as synthetics. Skeeter posed as a retired Navy captain and even posted photos purported to be of himself aboard ship and in aircraft. As I recall the photos actually came from a brother-in-law and The Skeeter purloined them. What was interesting about his posts was his bluster- if anyone questioned anything he said he was all over them in a very nasty way. I can't recall who outed him first, whether it was here or VLJ (I think it was here), but I remember moderators of both blogs were communicating and VLJ ousted the creep and deleted all his entries. The guy is scum, a poser, and I would call him a coward as well.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor

brownshoe

Contributor
I was ready to be humbled, but after looking back, I actually know a lot of guys on here from OCS. I'm gonna go revive that thread.
I posted the link to show how some AW members actually went/or go out of the way to meet one another. Some fun stuff has happened! In fact The Chief and I are meeting up again soon.... and it's his turn to buy!:)

(Zip, any luck yet? I'm not seein' anything and I think it could be some fun. )

Last edited:

Renegade One

None
As I thought. Thanks for the vector.

As for me…"in person"...the ones I can immediately recall: MasterBates, Schnugg, OldRO, BzB, probably others that I can't recall. Reno…Tailhook…you get the idea.

And too many others who shall remain nameless, only because we communicated solely via PM. What happens in the stateroom with illegal whisky stays in the stateroom… (hard lesson learned on Wednesday, 13 September, 1978…or maybe in the wee hours of the next morning…too many future 3-stars present for me to say much more.). ;)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... someone asked me to check this out.

I see you're STILL posting 'bout Skeeterman ... I guess some things never change, do they?

Some of you guys are seriously fucked up w/ regards to what went on herein, especially one or two totally PC guys. But ... the bulk of you are good-to-go. Thankfully ...... check out some of the posts -- hell, check 'em all out ... and after that ... who cares??

http://www.airwarriors.com/communit...man-sez-pollywogs-to-shellbacks.18178/page-40

ALOHA to those of you who give a shit. To the "good guys" on this site --- I LOVE YOU TOO CRAZY, G.I. !!! Stay safe, Bruddahs !

Last edited: