• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Skeeterman Returns

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Holy Cow...thought he'd be long gone or realize sticking to his old boasts would not end well....

Speaking of Skeeter...saw this image on an on-line profile and thought it was him at first but it appears someone else likes to "play" captain and bold enough to serve as a tour guide on the USS Iowa.Vanderhoof.jpg Vanderhoof.jpg

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Speaking of Skeeter...saw this image on an on-line profile and thought it was him at first but it appears someone else likes to "play" captain and bold enough to serve as a tour guide on the USS Iowa.View attachment 13514 View attachment 13514
The good Poser is a poor researcher. The Navy Unit Citation (NUC) senior to the Purple Heart, really?:mad:

The phony CAP'N must have switched to "left brain", when he pinned on his Dolphins.... barf!:(:p
BzB

Renegade One

None
The good Poser is a poor researcher. The Navy Unit Citation (NUC) senior to the Purple Heart, really?:mad:

The phony CAP'N must have switched to "left brain", when he pinned on his Dolphins.... barf!:(:p
BzB
Relax, BzB…it isn't a PH..it's Navy Battle E Ribbon…apparently two awards. Awards appear to be in correct order…but WTF is the deal with wearing Dolphins on the other side?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I should have known when I posted, that I'd be corrected by R1, the ribbon policeman... last time it was an upside down PUC ribbon on my submarine sail, lol!;)

It still looks like a PH on my cheap, and glare-ridden 'puter screen.:confused: Besides, I've actually just been diagnosed with mac degeneration, to the point I can no longer drive, so I have an excuse.:p
BzB

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I should have known when I posted, that I'd be corrected by R1, the ribbon policeman... last time it was an upside down PUC ribbon on my submarine sail, lol!;)

It still looks like a PH on my cheap, and glare-ridden 'puter screen.:confused: Besides, I've actually just been diagnosed with mac degeneration, to the point I can no longer drive, so I have an excuse.:p
BzB

Looks like he was corrected on where to put his warfare designator....Vanderhoof-1.jpg