• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Skeeterman Returns

BruceSF

BruceSF
He's back. Skeeter, Skeeterman, Fred J. Barner is back on the Yesterday's Tractor forum, this time using the screen name "Pecan Oakie". He was last there in April 2012 as "8N1949" when you guys helped me out him.

Renegade One

None
He's back. Skeeter, Skeeterman, Fred J. Barner is back on the Yesterday's Tractor forum, this time using the screen name "Pecan Oakie". He was last there in April 2012 as "8N1949" when you guys helped me out him.
Is there a "so what" to this?

BruceSF

BruceSF
Yea, he was a news item here last year. Fred J Barner of Coffeyville KS, aka “skeeter” & “skeeterman” got busted by the POW Network website for falsely representing himself as a retired US Navy captain & pilot w/ the Navy Cross. This is a ‘cut & paste’ from their website:

It appears you have allowed the group of idiots at AirWarriors.com forum to continue to search,

slander my reputation as a former Navy veteran. In doing so, you allowed yourself, and all the

other airwarriors members subject to a "defamation of character"law suit..

Should I be brought into a court of law to prove my status as a Navy veteran, you will be sued

for your actions prescribed by law..

It is to you to inform your members on what you have allowed. One more slander and my

attorney will be contacting you and your lawyer..

Best Wishes,

Skeeterman

Skeeterman, you're a freaking nutjob. You lost, that's life, get over it. You were never a Navy

pilot, never will be, never could be. The reason we continue this thread is to point and laugh at

your pathetic life, rubbing it in your face if you will. One would think on the net you could get

away with lies but you couldn't even do that. That's truly pathetic A real man would count his

losses and continue on, leaving it be. I suspect that won't be the case.

Barner, Fred J.
aka Barnes, Fred
aka Skeeter
aka Skeeterman
aka Harold L McEachern
NPRC could locate no military records when provided with identifiers.

· Claims Navy Captain

· Aviator, Korean and Vietnam War

· The Navy Cross resulted from aerial flight actions on AUGUST 5, 1952.

· Retired Navy Captain with 30 years.

· Former Navy Korea and Vietnam fighter pilot.

· Spent 20 years in Navy, and 14 of those years piloting jet airctaft.

· Flew the F9F Panther, and F2H Banshee jets in Korea, and A-4 Skyhawk in Vietnam.

· U.S.Navy flight training in 1949, and three combat tours during the Korean war, and two during the Vietnam war.

· Retired from Navy in 1974, and moved back to Missouri.

· "delayed his advancement to Admiral"

· Being an old Navy man with 24 years....

C:\DOCUME~1\Haynes\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, but the last entry there is almost a year old, and he's now conversing on a forum about restoring old tractors. Again, so what? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he knows something about old tractors...
R1, as my favorite POTUS once said in a debate, "Oh, there you go again".... piddling on the Cheerios once more? Pooty Parper II!:(
BzB

Renegade One

None
R1, as my favorite POTUS once said in a debate, "Oh, there you go again".... piddling on the Cheerios once more? Pooty Parper II!:(
BzB
BzB…with respect…I don't even know what that means in this instance. I am yet to understand why an individual's reappearance on a totally disparate discussion forum continues to rise to the level of an AWs thread. That's all I'm saying.

Sorry about your Cheerios…but it wasn't my doing.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BzB…with respect…I don't even know what that means in this instance. I am yet to understand why an individual's reappearance on a totally disparate discussion forum continues to rise to the level of an AWs thread. That's all I'm saying.......

Because it shows he is active online again may indicate he may try and rejoin this forum.....again, he has tried several times. Frankly we just don't need his idiocy here again and thus remain vigilant in case he does try to rejoin. That and it is fun to watch his pathetic and sorry ass try and lead an online life that is far detached from his reality.

Renegade One

None
...his pathetic and sorry ass try and lead an online life that is far detached from his reality.
Sooo…I guess he really doesn't know anything about old-timey tractors?

Seems like the only answer that would suffice for many of you would be to tackle him in the parking lot of his local Costco, give him a pink-belly that glows in the dark, and key his car.

The best way to treat him is to ignore him. How about we do that?

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
ROne,

Problem was he was making the same claims about being a Naval Aviator/war Hero/inventor of Naval Aviation on other forums. Mods of those forums came to AW asking questions because the stories were far fetched. If he left it to tractors or fishing, he would be ok. He, however, never seems to know when to let sleeping dogs lay.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
BzB…with respect…I don't even know what that means in this instance. I am yet to understand why an individual's reappearance on a totally disparate discussion forum continues to rise to the level of an AWs thread. That's all I'm saying.

Sorry about your Cheerios…but it wasn't my doing.
I think it's because you weren't around much, when the SkeeterDouche was playing his pathetic NA hero roles. It was really humourous at times, gross & irritating often, but to me, an interesting look into the mind, and thought process of a 'wannabee military hero' poser.:confused:

It was fascinating how the AW Pros, picked this dodo apart, then the coup' de gras, of the total exposure. His onerous lawsuit threats, was his last gasp, before the final disappearance. Still waiting on his Lawyer's letter! lol:p

Another side is our new guys reading our threads... get to experience how a Ready Room works [together], whether with humour, teasing, or in seriousness. It also shows them how far a fake hero will go, and risk a serious law violation.. to pose, and enjoy (temporarily) the stature of the goal they will work so hard and sacrifice for several years, to attain.:)

I doubt Skeets would dare return to AW, but if he tries, with whatever handle he uses, the ugly AW "hounds of hell" will sniff him out, then... sudden death overtime w/ instant replay!:mad:
*The Cheerios were.. er, a bit acidic.:eek:
BzB

brownshoe

Contributor
Yes, but the last entry there is almost a year old, and he's now conversing on a forum about restoring old tractors. Again, so what? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he knows something about old tractors...
Because, R1, he really is a BS artist and it was fun dickin' with the Bozo, everything he posted here was crap. Shit, even the photos he posted at the tractor forum weren't even pictures of his own tractor, he'd stolen them from another post, on another tractor forum. We were able to prove that, and did so at the tractor forum where Bruce is a respected member. (Hey Bruce, how ya doin'. :))