• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Skeeterman Returns

brownshoe

Contributor
ROne,

Problem was he was making the same claims about being a Naval Aviator/war Hero/inventor of Naval Aviation on other forums. Mods of those forums came to AW asking questions because the stories were far fetched. If he left it to tractors or fishing, he would be ok. He, however, never seems to know when to let sleeping dogs lay.

R1, look at this:

An original post of his at a fishing forum.

Hi to all:

I, have been posting on the Kansas site since registering last week. bugman notice I was from Missouri, and invited me aboard here. Yes!, I'm a old ridge runner from southern Missouri. If you go over to the Kansas site you can learn about me... Skeeterman's the name. I'm know about the world as ..Skeeter, as that was my call sign when flying for the U.S. Navy.

It looks like ..bugman is from Iberia, Mo. I, think I have wanderer thru Iberia a few times... My father-in-law and I fished the Niangua and Gasconade rivers many times in the 1960-1970 years. He was a bank fisherman, I was the boat person.. He always said, "why is it, a bank fisherman wants to cast as far as he can out into the lake, and a boat fisherman wants to cast as close to the bank when fishing."

Some of you old guys like myself, may remember the Richline Boat Co, at Richland, Mo. It was own my J.B. and Carl Applebee. These two were my wife's relatives.. The two daughters marries two "Lowe" brothers in Florida, and now you know the old Richland Boat Co as Lowe Boat Co at Lebanon, Mo.
These two cousins are cousins to Johnny Morris owner of BassPro.

My favorite fishing spot on Truman, is a couple trees located on the east side of the Truman dam, just off the point there. The trees (two) are in 20' of water. If you tie up to them, the back of the boat will be in 80' of water.
Perfect for big crappie to hang about the deep drop-off. One time myself and fishing buddy caught our limit (30) of 18" crappie off that drop-off.

Can't go fishing over here in southeast Kansas, as we have about 5'' of sleet on the ground, and very slick to drive, or at least go fishing..

Good luck to all, and hope you didn't get the ice and sleet..

Skeeter.

Edited post after he'd been outed to the POW network by AW.

Saying Hello

Hi to all: Missouri ridge runner, and fishing on my mind.

Last edited by Skeeterman; 03-30-2007 at 08:06 PM.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Shit, even the photos he posted at the tractor forum weren't even pictures of his own tractor, he'd stolen them from another post, on another tractor forum.
He even went all stolen valor with antique tractors? Is there no limit to his treachery??

BruceSF

BruceSF
All is well here Brownshoe. As to Skeeterman & tractors....he knows as much about tractors as he does about flying an airplane. The guy is as you & others around here know, a piece of shit poser. He would 'cut & paste' replies to tractor questions & got caught at it more than once. He will be back here & anywhere else he can weasel & BS his way into an on-line forum. And yes, I too enjoy screwing w/ him just liked I screwed w/ an asshole here in my AO w/ fake Silver Star license plates on his car.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Oh God! I guess not (biting fingernails furiously), what'll we do?

The guy is an asshole. You had to have been here at the time.
No argument here, after this thread came up I started perusing the other Skeeterman thread and read about some of his exploits, including comparing himself to Sen. McCain on that News Lies forum. Can't make that shit up.

brownshoe

Contributor
No argument here, after this thread came up I started perusing the other Skeeterman thread and read about some of his exploits, including comparing himself to Sen. McCain on that News Lies forum. Can't make that shit up.
Heyjoe, me and others followed the guy away from AW on the web and reported back. ;)A4s was the one that really did him in here at AW. It was some fun shit.:)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Gents, there is a new sheriff in town and he has decried that there will be no fun had by anyone.

Now unless you are posting your scores or asking about the latest class up date, fuck off

Let's just be clear that you are speaking for yourself and not this site. If folks need help sniffing out Skeeterman on other forums, or if he came here, AW is more than happy to help depose the poser...and probably have some fun doing it.

Heyjoe, me and others followed the guy away from AW on the web and reported back. ;)A4s was the one that really did him in here at AW. It was some fun shit.:)

You guys really did a great job with him, and while A4s called him out (both publicly and on the mod side), the guy you don't want on your case is HeyJoe. He's got some serious "resources."

brownshoe

Contributor
Let's just be clear that you are speaking for yourself and not this site. If folks need help sniffing out Skeeterman on other forums, or if he came here, AW is more than happy to help depose the poser...and probably have some fun doing it.

You guys really did a great job with him, and while A4s called him out (both publicly and on the mod side), the guy you don't want on your case is HeyJoe. He's got some serious "resources."
Past editor of Approach. So, no shit. ;) Besides he's also a good guy... broke bread with him here in Frederick.:)

Last edited:

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Past editor of Approach. So, no shit. ;) Besides he's also a good guy... broke bread with him here in Frederick.:)
Yo Shoe, glad to see you up again. I was just about to PM you over to this thread, as there are few left here, that like you, were players in the outing fiasco 4+ years ago. I arrived on AW (per your invite on NTWS), just as it was wrapping up, but you spun me up to speed re; Skeetster. Howzabout stickin' around?:eek:
BzB

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot

The fact that you felt the need to clarify my post says a lot about the state of affairs around here.

Helolumpy, your envy is a stinky cologne.

brownshoe

Contributor
Yo Shoe, glad to see you up again. I was just about to PM you over to this thread, as there are few left here, that like you, were players in the outing fiasco 4+ years ago. I arrived on AW (per your invite on NTWS), just as it was wrapping up, but you spun me up to speed re; Skeetster. Howzabout stickin' around?:eek:
BzB
Roger. We'll see how things go. BTW... you and I need to catch up. May I call you over the weekend?