• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection NROTC 2013

Carny

Captain Tyin Knots
Yea that is strange, the CO over here just contacted me directly and said they come out today. I don't know if its because we are only 3 hours away from Pensacola or what but I'll find out in a couple of hours

I just got the same word as you Nick, seems like today is the day

PAG

Wings before rings...
Well as I'm sure you all know, Service Selection results were released today around noon! I went in to bug my advisor at 10am and asked him if he had heard anything different than he had yesterday and he said no.....A few hours later he was telling me that I had been selected for Student Naval Aviator/1390!!!!!! Congrats to all those who received what they wanted. I'm graduating this December so looking at moving down to P-Cola around Feb. Anyone else DEC grad??

On a side note my stats weren't the best ASTB wise, but I made sure to have a good overall package.
ASTB: 5/6/5 OAR 53
GPA: 3.72, Communications, B.S.
Aviation Club President
My aptitude score was very good overall, I think it was a 4.8 last semester.

PAG

Wings before rings...
Michigan CO is holding them for tomorrow but I've heard of lots of friends getting nuke drafted
Michigan CO is holding them for tomorrow but I've heard of lots of friends getting nuke drafted
MiddieQ, that happened here to an extent. 2 people put down sub/nuke as their first choice, and 8 got drafted. As far as I know though most if not all of them put down SWO as their first choice. Good luck!!! And congrats to all those getting selected!

BackOrdered

Contributor
In case you guys are wondering:

12732_10151125306748041_1627068541_n.jpg