• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection NROTC 2013

Carny

Captain Tyin Knots
Figured this belongs here, have yall heard anything about when you're expecting orders to get in?

Nick F.

In the past the commissionees that go to P'cola here in tally usually get their orders sometime in the 2 week period after commissioning. I don't know if that varies based on location but that's usually when they get in here

Echo24

I'm Pilot.
pilot
No word about orders from out here in Arizona, although our new uniforms arrived this week from Abbott's which was a nice surprise. Word around various units are that report dates can be anywhere from May to as late as November, so I'm sure some of us are going to get nice and cozy at our units after commissioning.

MiddieQ

pilot
A lot of people at my unit put in for August/September. We all just got tentative word that our report date is 24 May

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And tentative dates mean nothing. When I commissioned a couple weeks before they told us we were all reporting in the beginning of June, but then on commissioning day, right before our ceremony, our skipper pulled us aside and showed us our orders, where only one person was going then and I was going at the beginning of September, which got ORDMODded a month later to October. Stay flexible; this will not be the first time in your career where you have no idea when you're going to move and then find out at the last minute.

Yardstick

Is The Bottle Ready?!
pilot
And tentative dates mean nothing. When I commissioned a couple weeks before they told us we were all reporting in the beginning of June, but then on commissioning day, right before our ceremony, our skipper pulled us aside and showed us our orders, where only one person was going then and I was going at the beginning of September, which got ORDMODded a month later to October. Stay flexible; this will not be the first time in your career where you have no idea when you're going to move and then find out at the last minute.
Amen to that. I was supposed to be going IRR along with 2 other guys, with an August report date. I was making plans for the summer, then 2 days before commissioning, we got pulled aside and told that we were reporting 2 weeks after commissioning. I wouldn't count on anything being set in stone as of yet

Echo24

I'm Pilot.
pilot
Here is the information we received from our Aviation Officer as of this morning.

Below is the guidance we have been given for when you will report to Pensacola.

"ROTC Pilots:
If graduating on or before 13MAY then they should expect to report to P-cola NLT 24MAY.
If graduating 13-19MAY then they should expect to report to P-cola NLT 7JUN.

ROTC NFOs:
If graduating on or before 13MAY then they should expect to report to P-cola NLT 24MAY."

Carny

Captain Tyin Knots
Same here, sounds like they're moving through IFS again so hopefully not too long of a wait, but I won't complain about hanging out in Pensacola for awhile