• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Sept '15 IDC Board

navyhaz

But if his BOL is showing a Pro Rec-N then the final results should be out? Would they say no to one AD person without releasing all of the results? Silly IDC board...keeps us on our feet.

Unless things have changed. The only way he is notified of non selection is if his CO / XO / CMC notifed him.

exNavyOffRec

I'm going to say no. There is no way someone outside of the command triad would have a "no" result posted. No's are not reflected on regular BOL accounts. You either see "y" or nothing at all.

I think there have been other AD that have posted their BOL reflected a N after the command was given time to notify their people.

navyhaz

I think there have been other AD that have posted their BOL reflected a N after the command was given time to notify their people.

Yes. My experience is usually a week or two after. No rush to push the No's I guess! We would hear from folks selected before we heard from the non selects which tells me results are not out yet.

AFChris

Seems as though this Sailor didn't get notified by his Chain of Command, but rather the good 'ol BUPERS Online.

navyhaz