• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Santa's Runway Lights and Christmas 2008 "Must Have at All Costs" (for helo types)

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I thought we established that Santa could be flying the mighty Jump Jet. None of these things are necessary. Then again, we'll need a tanker with plenty of give....

And probably some back up jets/parts/maintenance crew. I can't see one last more than a couple households before a major malfunction occurs.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Outstanding! The experienced opinion of a dude in primary. Of course, I might be excluding any experience that you accrued in the Civil Air Patrol.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And probably some back up jets/parts/maintenance crew. I can't see one last more than a couple households before a major malfunction occurs.
Nah, no one said he'd be flying a Prowler . . . though he probably could fit a whole lot of toys in the backseat and birdcage. Who knows, maybe he'd load it up with 5 blivets, too!

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
santa_piloting.jpg

I wonder if I could get one of those for Christmas . . .:D

phrogpilot73

So reviving an older thread... But Thanksgiving is almost here - which means the decorations (and runway lights) are coming out soon. Not only do I have a string of white lights to make a runway number, but PSW just gave me the go ahead to buy this at any price! Good thing I got that stipulation, because it looks like the Lowes in MD are all out of stock and aren't getting anymore anytime soon. I have found them elsewhere, but I'm going to wait for the prior-FO from PSW's command to see if it's still in the Lowes by him (he's the one that saw it and alerted me to it). Be sure, you WILL see a picture this year, and a GOOD one!

phrogpilot73

Holy THREAD revival! Check out eBay for 70 + shipping.

-ea6bflyr ;)
That's last years model. Please note - no collective or cyclic... Both are evident in this years model. I'm CERTAIN that's the reason I'm having trouble finding it. In this economic downturn, people still demand that their inflatable, lighted, animated Santas are as accurate as they can be! At least I do! :D

MasterBates

If no joy on getting it from PSWs cow-orker I can pick it up if they still have it in stock. Lemme know, and I'll get it headed north.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's last years model. Please note - no collective or cyclic... Both are evident in this years model. I'm CERTAIN that's the reason I'm having trouble finding it. In this economic downturn, people still demand that their inflatable, lighted, animated Santas are as accurate as they can be! At least I do! :D

Phrog,
You sure know your inflatables!! Noted for future questions. Good luck getting the inflatable of your dreams! :D PCOLA is out of stock. :(

-ea6bflyr ;)

Yankee Uniform Tango
There's a Lowe's 30 minutes away from me that has one. I could make the trip this weekend if need be.