• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Santa's Runway Lights and Christmas 2008 "Must Have at All Costs" (for helo types)

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
I wanted the system that sequences your Christmas lights to music. PSW said no. I'm plenty happy to have runway lights!

You mean like this guy. This setup is pretty entertaining too with the controls on his website you can actually turn his lights on and off. Some people really go all out.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
You mean like this guy. This setup is pretty entertaining too with the controls on his website you can actually turn his lights on and off. Some people really go all out.

Was the 2nd website designed by his kid for a middle school computer lab project?

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
I think you might want to rig a barricade at the end of that runway before Rudolph ends up in your living room. At least put in some arresting gear. Hell, does Santa's sled even have a tailhook?

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
The second guy put up a welcome and thank you script for AW. Very cool.
You're right that is pretty damn cool. He must have seen all the referrals from AW and added the script. He even mentioned me by name! :D

Mr. Komarnitsky: Since you are obviously reading this thread, join the site and tell us a little about your website and light display.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Might have to be SVFR. Are you clear of the FRZ? Make sure Santa can get his squawk for the ADIZ, too otherwise he'll be dealing with Potomac Approach for awhile.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor

Was it Michelob or Miller Lite or some beer company that had those cool ads around this time every year with songs like that? They don't seem to have them this year, but they were fun.

schwarti

Contributor
The song was by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I think it was Miller that did it. (At least, I remember a commercial like that... don't remember when.)

skidz

adrenaline junky
If he flew jets, the most he would be able to do is drop the toys from altitude and wave. I'd say he's in a tilt-rotor. He's fast in between, and can still land in tight spots so he can go get some milk and cookies.