• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Santa's Runway Lights and Christmas 2008 "Must Have at All Costs" (for helo types)

phrogpilot73

I've got a bid on one on eBay, and PSW's coworker is going to swing by Lowes where he saw it tomorrow. If not, I may be pulling in the favors on here! ;)

brownshoe

Contributor
I stopped by the Frederick Lowe’s this morning about 7:30. Sorry, sold out. I even went to the two Home Depot stores up here, thought they might have something similar. Sorry, nothing there either.

I can tell you this for certain: I’m not going near another store until at least a week after Christmas.:):D

Steve

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok I have been sucked up into this madness. None here in orange park.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Thanks for looking everyone... Ended up winning it on ebay. Check it out - there's a video too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=120340203580

So, it doesn't actually fly.....it just sits on the deck spinning all day? Sounds like a Phrog on cruise. Is it coming out of phase doing track and balance?:D

What you need now is a Harrier sitting behind it, engine turning with the canopy open, waiting to launch (pilot debating jamming pencil flare into his own eye).

Nr looks waaaayyyyy too low as well. Have you tried to "tweak the power" and see what it will do (for the short time before it crashes)? That would be a cool video.

I thought that you Phrog dudes hated tail rotors? Is this a one time exception in light of the Holiday spirits?

Seriously, though, that will look cool at your house. Find a way to get it to fly around your yard (tied to a pole or something?) and make a video. You need your HMM markings on it as well.

Perhaps this could be one of MBs new engineering projects now that the Cubi Kat is done.

phrogpilot73

Here you go... I need a bigger yard:

IMG_3035.jpg

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Awesome! So, who has the desk with the 2 LCD Monitors, PSW or you? (yahoo search is your friend)...

phrogpilot73

Awesome! So, who has the desk with the 2 LCD Monitors, PSW or you? (yahoo search is your friend)...
Technically it's my desk, the 22" Widescreen LCD is PSW's for photo editing. The 17" is one my company was getting rid of and I got for $25. Once I build PSW's photo-editing machine, I have to say bye-bye to the 22"... I might have to buy one for me!

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
A house down the street from me has runway lights that blink in order making them look like rabbit lights. You've got some competition.