• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Religious Accommodation?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I also find it funny that a post that started as religious accommodation is now discussing bikini baristas LOL
Except for Catholic priest, all religions like to "accommodate" women.

As OP, I'm totally fine with it. My Norse brotheren would happily take part in this discussion
Who is cares? If you have spent any amount of time on this site, no one cares what the OP thinks about the direction his thread going.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Says the man responsible for the most threadjacks...
giphy.gif

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I remember being surprised that article ever made it through the Wing and STRATCOM. I was in VQ-3 with the author and did several trips with him. Top ten smartest guys I’ve ever met.

I’ll leave it at that.
I had trouble sleeping. I would wake up during rest periods between flights, suddenly recalling a typo in one of my post-mission reports, or questioning and then confirming that I had secured every item correctly. When I dreamed, it wasn’t about the act of nuclear war, but about making a mistake in a job whose very purpose is to prevent nuclear war.

COLIN RAUNIG is a former naval officer and is currently pursing a MFA in fiction at Colorado State University