• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good point, but my airplane is so slow I’d have a hard time delivering a pizza while it is still warm.
Back in the day, I flew my Luscombe from San Diego to PHX for its annual. Just happened to have a buddy going that way so had him drive my RX-7 to PHX so I could have it for the weekend and drive back to San Diego while plane was inspected. He beat me to the PHX area airport by about 60 minutes.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Switched my fleet of Lycoming powered Cessna 172, 182, 206's from Aeroshell 15W-50 to Phillips Victory 20W-50.

About a 40% cost savings. 100% equal in quality and performance, only cheaper. Highly recommended for your Lycoming or Continental motor!

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
My daughter and I flew a quick .5 of aerobatics yesterday.. I thought the split S would blow her mind but nope.. Handled it like a champ. Her favorite, half Cuban. Heading out to airport in a few to fly some formation with another FedEx bud and former E-2 guy. In fact, he and I instructed in Meridian together and interviewed together and he’s ONE number senior to me. He’s flying in his Bonanza. He lives on a grass strip in Hernando MS

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
Got up for a morning ride. It went from scattered, low clouds to just hot and muggy. Early in the flight...

This is what a COVID-19 amusement park looks like...

Also got to fly over the “Red Neck Raceway,” An honest to goodness dirt drag strip out in the middle of nowhere!

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
This is what a COVID-19 amusement park looks like...
That Eiffel Tower looks reeeeally tempting.

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
That Eiffel Tower looks reeeeally tempting.

The tower is scaled down a bit but the trees around it aren’t!

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
The tower is scaled down a bit but the trees around it aren’t!
That tree/tower relative size just means the footage would look like flying through a forest from Middle Earth right before the tower.