• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
So I completed my final AF initial qual /NATOPS check in the one type the AF does not recognize me as being fully qualed - the mighty C172. Remedied that this morning after having an aircraft repo'd from Central Kentucky to KLUK - for my 1.5 hour checkout ?.

1978 172P with 180hp upgrade. steam gauge still with vacuum powered gyros and a heading indicator that needs to be manually slaved to wet compass every 15 minutes!

But alas, I am fully qualed in CAP's fleet now as PIC - GA-8, C206 (normal and turbo), C182 (normal and turbo) and , the mighty C172.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What's a DVR? I keed...but wow that technology became anachronistic pretty quickly.
Things they never tell you that happen . . . when you hit your 30s and 40s, time seems to pass like someone tromped on the accelerator.