• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions from a spouse about DH application for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mos

None
Just my two cents:

1. This has been discussed before. See http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150751
2. The information available does conflict and can be confusing.
3. FWIW, as I mentioned on the other thread, I (a SNFO) was 27 at the time of my commissioning, but did not have to get a waiver. Another FO also mentioned the same on the thread. Some anecdotal evidence for ya.

I don't think the STA-21 info applies to civilians going straight to OCS. A recruiter should know the regulations on the age.

apilotswife

O.K. ... got it.

Your husband "is on here and he's posted a few times" ...

Your husband is 'OBIAL' and he's posted ... once.

You continue to lose credibility ...suggest you take Kathy's advice and join the Spouse's side of the house -- or be prepared for the heat.

lol how'd you figure that out? That's pretty creepy. And I wasn't sure how much he's been on here since I don't login as him.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
lol how'd you figure that out? That's pretty creepy. And I wasn't sure how much he's been on here since I don't login as him.
We are everywhere ... :eek:

Seriously ... take Kathy's advice. You'll be better (and happier?) for it.

Are we done here???

In case we are ... CLOSED.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
No, I'm just bored out of my freaking mind and paranoid our lives are going to go no where because of this economy. I don't care what he does I just want us to do something so we can buy a house, go on vacation and have more babies.

yow. seriously?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor

Mod note: Not creepy at all. All Moderators get this warning if same computer used for multiple users vvvv

obial seems to have multiple personalities using apilotswife and obial sharing the same computer.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
.....I asked about waivers for a pilot and didn't get a real answer. The thread just turned into telling me my husband is pussywhipped and that he can't do this work himself .....
Do you EVER let anything go? Or is poor husband still hearing years later about the first thing he said to you that you didn't like.

Hello all,

My wife just signed me up so I figured I should go ahead and post a thing or two.
Why am I not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.