• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions about 1/C Aviation Cruise

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
haha....couldn't agree more....I'll tell em you said so :)

You'll make a good O-4 one day. Make sure you tell them specifically the Bunk said he's never seen a sorrier looking bunch as well.

JKThreeEleven17

I'm glad I read this thread, I'm so pumped for my cruise this summer. Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron Atlantic. I'm POVing down to Norfolk so it should be pretty clutch to have my car there.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I'm glad I read this thread, I'm so pumped for my cruise this summer. Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron Atlantic. I'm POVing down to Norfolk so it should be pretty clutch to have my car there.

DAMN....I can't believe its that time again already. Have fun my friend, I'm jealous....used up all my fun coins last summer

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
DAMN....I can't believe its that time again already. Have fun my friend, I'm jealous....used up all my fun coins last summer

Thou knowest not how many fun coins one has until one is in A-pool and flight school.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just got mine- Helo Maritime Strike Wing Atlantic (or something like that, my NROTC LT's spoke really fast on my voicemail) down in Mayport, 2nd phase.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet. A little disappointed that since I can only go NFO I won't get to interact with any there, but if I could go pilot helos would be my first choice so I'm happy I get to see that.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
I got mine a week ago. ERAU kids are only allowed sub or surface cruises. With that in mind, I'm on an LSD from Guam to Australia - 1st phase. I'm stoked.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Why's that?

Well, our cadre think aviation cruises are pointless. I guess you don't really do much on them but I don't know, I've never been on one. They also want us to experience the "real Navy" (their words, not mine). Almost everyone at my school wants to select aviation (no surprise) and I think they just want us to broaden our horizons. I don't really disagree with the policy. Like I said, I'm going to Australia, how can I complain?

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Well, our cadre think aviation cruises are pointless. I guess you don't really do much on them but I don't know, I've never been on one. They also want us to experience the "real Navy" (their words, not mine). Almost everyone at my school wants to select aviation (no surprise) and I think they just want us to broaden our horizons. I don't really disagree with the policy. Like I said, I'm going to Australia, how can I complain?

Cadre? That sounds like some Airforce tomfoolery...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Just got mine- Helo Maritime Strike Wing Atlantic (or something like that, my NROTC LT's spoke really fast on my voicemail) down in Mayport, 2nd phase.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet. A little disappointed that since I can only go NFO I won't get to interact with any there, but if I could go pilot helos would be my first choice so I'm happy I get to see that.

Have fun....that should be a good time. The only thing I would advise is to bring lots of money and civvies....there will be a ton of downtime, I almost guarantee it.