• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions about 1/C Aviation Cruise

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Have fun....that should be a good time. The only thing I would advise is to bring lots of money and civvies....there will be a ton of downtime, I almost guarantee it.

Is that like deliberate mistake? :D

Brett

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I got mine a week ago. ERAU kids are only allowed sub or surface cruises. With that in mind, I'm on an LSD from Guam to Australia - 1st phase. I'm stoked.

If you're talking about the Tortuga you'll meet my roommate! She's a second class though.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Have fun....that should be a good time. The only thing I would advise is to bring lots of money and civvies....there will be a ton of downtime, I almost guarantee it.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing the aviation ashore thing since my 2nd class cruise involved over a month underway on the Reagan. It was a lot of fun, but by the end....

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing the aviation ashore thing since my 2nd class cruise involved over a month underway on the Reagan. It was a lot of fun, but by the end....

wow, thats a long time underway for a middie cruise. You'll have fun on the beach this time