• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quarantine Activities

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I just thought you were more bald.
DTOtUoVWsAAdTlK.jpg

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A lot, presumably. I’m waiting for a lecture from HW telling me why I should care that the Chinese obtain a record of my recreational filmmaking patterns of life.
It is not the CHYCAPS you have to worry about. @Griz882 is the threat. He is constantly violating Pagistan airspace. He is collecting photo intel and threatening aerial attack. GEDLandia and Pagistan should enter into a mutual defense agreement.

Jim123

pilot
GEDLandia and Pagistan should enter into a mutual defense agreement.
Are we talking an entente, such as back at the turn of the century, or more like a détente, kinda like a nonaggression pact?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are we talking an entente, such as back at the turn of the century, or more like a détente, kinda like a nonaggression pact?
I am thinking full on allied defense treaty as well as exchanges of technology and intel. @Griz882 must be put back into his box. Today it is Pagistan, tomorrow, GEDLandia. Surely GEDLandia realizes that the fight over Pagistan will come to them in time. Better to meet Griz over the Pagistani front then in GEDLandia's mountians.

Pags

N/A
pilot
I am thinking full on allied defense treaty as well as exchanges of technology and intel. @Griz882 must be put back into his box. Today it is Pagistan, tomorrow, GEDLandia. Surely GEDLandia realizes that the fight over Pagistan will come to them in time. Better to meet Griz over the Pagistani front then in GEDLandia's mountians.
It's true, the expansionist nature of @Griz882 is not just a Pagistani problem. Griz routinely violates the sovereign airspace of Pagsistan and as such acts contrary to established international norms.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
It would take me about two or three good VFR days to launch an attack on GEDlandia! But will start planning now...maybe something like the “shuttle-bombing” raids the Japs tried at Saipan.

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
It's true, the expansionist nature of @Griz882 is not just a Pagistani problem. Griz routinely violates the sovereign airspace of Pagsistan and as such acts contrary to established international norms.
Wait, there are “established international norms?” No one told me.

Jim123

pilot
Better to meet Griz over the Pagistani front then in GEDLandia's mountians.
I recommend seeking transit passage through a neutral third country and surprising the Pagistanis by concentrating your forces on their flank, where their defenses aren't as strong. If you can deliver a knockout by this massive pivoting maneuver within a fast timetable, say about two weeks, then the GEDLandians won't have time to mobilize. Thus you'll avoid a war on two fronts.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
Santa got the people of Pagsistan a pool skimmer and a tennis racket so our AW capabilities against Grizerican Air Pirates have increased!
Depends...does the pool skimmer have an extension arm?

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
I recommend seeking transit passage through a neutral third country and surprising the Pagistanis by concentrating your forces on their flank, where their defenses aren't as strong. If you can deliver a knockout by this massive pivoting maneuver within a fast timetable, say about two weeks, then the GEDLandians won't have time to mobilize. Thus you'll avoid a war on two fronts.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.
You’ve fallen for one of the two classic blunders! The first being never get involved in a land war in GEDlandia but only slightly lesser known: never go in against a Grizalian when he flies a Light Sport Aircraft!