• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quarantine Activities

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My hot to deathly hot peppers are doing well, the larger plants are ones my friend started, the smaller ones are what I started about 2 weeks later, clearly I did not do something right, they may be the ones I pull in to grow inside under lights.
I just went under lights from the get go. :) I've used up the first crop of jalapenos, and now it has a serrano plant and a couple superhots to keep it company. I'm also trying to seed some habaneros, pepperoncinis, and another superhot. Figure between those seven, that will be enough spicy goodness.

Flypaper is a relic of my successful battle with fungus gnats earlier this year.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I assume you provided that shot in that aspect ratio for me to appropriate it as a phone wallpaper, because I did.
I blame the orbit and axis of rotation of this planet in relation to the celestial plane. :) Glad you like it!

exNavyOffRec

View attachment 27187
I just went under lights from the get go. :) I've used up the first crop of jalapenos, and now it has a serrano plant and a couple superhots to keep it company. I'm also trying to seed some habaneros, pepperoncinis, and another superhot. Figure between those seven, that will be enough spicy goodness.

Flypaper is a relic of my successful battle with fungus gnats earlier this year.

I have had really good luck in 3 gal black pots, I moved some peppers from the 1 gal to the 3 gal and they grew like crazy in just a few weeks.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have had really good luck in 3 gal black pots, I moved some peppers from the 1 gal to the 3 gal and they grew like crazy in just a few weeks.
Maybe I could upgrade a little, but I need to see how much room I have in the tent before I repot anything. Mainly trying to get the seedlings off to a good start; I've had issues this year with damping off.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It’s one thing having a good camera and knowing how to use it, but you have a good eye. The tire track picture is a great image.
I had to peel out in reverse to make the track. Would have been easier to set up during the daytime.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Broke into the stash myself.

iFzGSw9.jpg

Max the Mad Russian

Hands off Ukraine! Feet too
@Max the Mad Russian
Is this what the Russian military does during quarantine?

It's just for fun - drunk as a shit former aviation mechanic mate tries to clean the rocket pod and similarly drank military band gets fun from it. Note that this Hip is from newborn Russian National Guard aviation units (white, well, once upon a time it was white, ring wrapped around the tail boom - former Ministry of Internal Affairs, now NG) which unlike Army and AF birds quite could appear in my country, Belarus, to suppress the revolt against this insect, A.Lukashenko. Quarantine? Which quarantine? This is the lesser evil...

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
It's just for fun - drunk as a shit former aviation mechanic mate tries to clean the rocket pod and similarly drank military band gets fun from it. Note that this Hip is from newborn Russian National Guard aviation units (white, well, once upon a time it was white, ring wrapped around the tail boom - former Ministry of Internal Affairs, now NG) which unlike Army and AF birds quite could appear in my country, Belarus, to suppress the revolt against this insect, A.Lukashenko. Quarantine? Which quarantine? This is the lesser evil...
You are in Belarus? How are things? On the news here I see tanks in the streets...does the military support Lukashenko? Also, why aren’t you “Bernie the Badass Belarusian?”