• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartman

You need the 'Eye of the Tiger' song and another one called 'No Easy Way Out.' These are guaranteed to bring you home in under 12:00.

JTP

I trained on Van Halen 1984 and AC/DC Back in Black. David Lee Roth Van Halen will get you going. I actually saw him last month here in ATL. He is on that tour w/ Sammy Hagar. He is a F*cking wacko.

Anyhow....running is all mental. That is my MOTTO for the week.

Tali...I am submitting my package to the board as soon as I can make myself look absolutely perfect. Hopefully, by the end of this week.

GO DAWGS!!

ghost_ttu

11:04 today, but that was without the pushups and situps, my running partner doesn't know it yet, but I'm gonna make him go run with me at a track tomorrow and do pushups and situps before so I can get a true feel of the pace.

JTP: Don't they realize that we are already perfect, and we are just improving the standard of perfection? Let us in dammit this isn't funny anymore!!!!

JTP

I hear ya on that. Hopefully this submission will be my one and only. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm hoping awesome rec's and PRT will pick up that GPA.

GO DAWGS!!

ghost_ttu

hmmmm Well I'm glad some people find me humorous, unfortunately the Navy doesn't employ a clown plane.....But I can be funny in a T-34!!! I PROMISE Just give me the secret handshake and let me in the damn door. And now I bet they are gonna pull a real funny maneuver and make me wait weeks and weeks because my app will hit them just before the flood of 01 Oct. apps. WONDERFUL.[:eek:)]

tali264

How long have you been waiting? Just think, it's a character builder
icon_smile.gif

ghost_ttu

I think it's VERY evident that I have enough character. I took my first ASTB back in March, and then applied and got Reject #1 in May. Now I've been flying my butt off to offset the new gpa requ. they put in there, and I retook my ASTB to bring my scores to the new requ. they set. And now I'm RETAKING my prt to bring those scores to the NEW requ. they set. So hoop after hoop I just keep jumping
icon_smile_wink.gif
I think there are others here that have me beat on the waiting game, so I will end my complaining now.....maybe

tali264

Wow, I'm glad I got in before all these new requirements got enforced. When did they do this? I do admire you for keeping with it though. Just keep jumping and eventually you have to land in the right spot at the right time.

ghost_ttu

I think they changed everything just as my package hit the desk in TN. Seriously, so I was battling the limited number of slots and the new requ. with a package that met old requ. Not much of a chance.....

tali264

That sucks!! Just think positive about this time. Did you send in your application yet or are you just about to?

ghost_ttu

I have to get my prt run time down to 12:00 or better. I'm at 80 area for pu and su, but my run was 12:17 this past Sat. I think I will get it done this Sat. And send off next Monday

tali264

I see, makes sense now with your "Eye of the Tiger" question [:p] Maybe you'll be the one needing the hospital after it's over [:D]

ghost_ttu

There is no maybe about that.....I thought I was gonna die on Sat. I talked to the recruiter and I was so embarrased cause I could hardly walk when I was finished. He said it's actually funny because of how many people throw up and pass out after doing a prt for him. Of course I'm thinking yeah, real funny.

tali264

Yeah, funny as he sits there with the stopwatch relaxing while you get to run. I know the feeling. Do you ever run with other people or by yourself? Maybe you could coax your friend into running with you and having him set a pace for you. I don't know if they would allow that, but I don't see why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.