• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Private Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplejayz

snake driver
splendid_splinter...are you in the RAG or are you already in a fleet sqdrn? Have a friend in the RAG right now, just wondering if you knew him...his name is Henderson...started about 5 weeks ago?

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
TANGO 1 said:
What do you mean by clogging up the thread. I don't know everything and i am only trying to find out. Now if you told me you knew everything then you would be a liar.

I understand, you trying to form the camaderie with your helo bubbas. I have nothing against that.

I’ll say this as a student jet guy to a future jet student, or Marine to Marine, or however you want. Take a look at some of the other profiles and what the “average” post count per day is. There is nothing wrong with asking questions, or offering opinions, but there comes a point where things get a little ridiculous.
I know personally both of the people you are talking to, it’s not the helo club thing, it’s a spot where they can talk about pilot specific issues without being interrupted with off topic posts.
My advice; understand that a lot of people look at this site. There are even a couple of 0-5’s roaming around, a lot of Lt’s/ENS, and then people on the quest to make it through flight school. Spend a little more time reading the posts, and then make it a goal to lower your post count to < 2 per day.

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
lowflier03 said:
As far as the Marine thing, no one knows how its gonna affect advancement and all that. Plus Id think you would pretty much be an outcast to the Marines. No TBS or anything, by yourself flying their platform.

I can tell you how that affects advancement IT'S A HUGE STEP UP TO BE A MARINE! I hope this clears up any confusion. But seriously has anyone of you gentleman outside my little world heard anything solid on this blue/green team helo concept. Is this a carry-over to what they are doing to the 18 drivers? I am interested to hear if this rumor is being tossed around where it counts in the fleet. And does anyone else feel like me they would rather see them flying CAS then a platoon of Marines into battle.:icon_rage

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
Hey Tengo no cash, :icon_wink
No one ever HEARD a thing by talking alot. Get it. And I do talk a lot.

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
skidkid said:
Can I join seems like Skids arent getting a very good rep at Whiting.
Ok since you're my new hero, that ain't no ****, are you east or west or just Cali for the RAG. and is it true yall are short 150 pilot's?

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
Dunedan said:
Nice avatar, Thumper! Work hard, and you might get to change it to a CH-60 someday...
Oh please don't talk **** FO. It sounds like that kid that says his dad can beat up everyone else's dad. These are meant to be jokes for the rest of US. Why do they call flight officers "Phoe's"? because they have a phobia of the front seat. Why can't NFO's fly? Because they have two anchors on their wings instead of one. And isn't it ironic that they put the guy who has the hardest time seeing in the back? And the cruelest joke of all how many seats does the JSF have? Remember those are just jokes I have two friends that are FO's...but I admit I haven't told them those jokes yet. :icon_smil

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
whoa homes
lay off the smack tow...
those hallucinations don't bode well for a flight physical

/what the hell is going on here?

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
squeeze said:
whoa homes
lay off the smack tow...
those hallucinations don't bode well for a flight physical

/what the hell is going on here?
Yeah I guess if I needed a FO I would stick up for em too! That's why you shouldn't be in here bra'.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Actually, I wasn't defending FOs...I was wondering what the hell you're debating...

if you hadn't noticed, you posted like 3 straight replies to weeks old posts.... hence the confusion

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
squeeze said:
Actually, I wasn't defending FOs...I was wondering what the hell you're debating...

if you hadn't noticed, you posted like 3 straight replies to weeks old posts.... hence the confusion
Yeah but I been real busy and a couple people at work said they missed my smartass on the site. Must not be that hard to learn to fly a jet since you are always on here and now are infecting the helo sites with your filth. Have a fine Navy day. :D

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
towbubba said:
Yeah but I been real busy and a couple people at work said they missed my smartass on the site. Must not be that hard to learn to fly a jet since you are always on here and now are infecting the helo sites with your filth. Have a fine Navy day. :D

What, the wife being a little rough on you? Why in the hell are you having conversations with yourself on the web?

Status
Not open for further replies.