• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Private Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
I'm here to keep y'all from making the mistake of going to the airlines...... :) and to let you know of the wondrous world of the reserves. Did I mention I'm in Europe for the summer at government expense. ;)

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Q-ball you are all set...

Thumper let us know when you get the job, until then sorry man.

dustydog

pilot
Q,

Yeah, don't post while drinking. I didn't go through it but our community sent our first WTI's through it untill we stood up our own. We carried over a lot of stuff.

Dusty

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
thumper said:
How about if I change my avatar?
Look man, when and if you go helos, no prob, but you are not a helo bubba yet so sorry man. Man I hate Seville's....

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Whats wrong with Seville's? Too many underage chicks, or too many military guys hanging out there?

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Well as of today i know i'm going to helo world...i'm gonna try and get into the helo private forum now.

TANGO 1

Contributor
bch,
Am i invited into you private thing, like to learn more from you helo drivers already in the pipeline. Promise; no F-16 talk. Strictly helos. I want to get your point of view on things.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
TANGO 1 said:
bch,
Am i invited into you private thing, like to learn more from you helo drivers already in the pipeline. Promise; no F-16 talk. Strictly helos. I want to get your point of view on things.

I see this happening

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
Please no one in HS, College, API etc

this means you (and me). i have a ton of images I would like to put up here, but I'll put up only one.

stfu.jpg

just go to the regular helo forum, you don't need to be in the private forum.

Reactions: bch

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Tango I am not the only who hasa say in the matter, but I think I am safe to say, "not a chance buddy!" Just like the PM I sent you yesterday explained. The fact that you are averaging over 40 posts a day, clogging up EVERY thread with irrelelvant information is reason enough. Never mind the fact that you are not a helo bubba.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
TANGO 1 said:
bch,

You're a good example of why we have a Private Helo forum.

TANGO 1

Contributor
Well, i don't fly helos for the Military but i fly in the civilian world. Is that enough. i am just trying to get from the horses mouth. You guys think i am this kid that sits behind his computer and has nothing to do. Common fellows; i guess the whole f-16 ruined it. Helo bubbas don't like guys that talk about jets. I see

What do you mean by clogging up the thread. I don't know everything and i am only trying to find out. Now if you told me you knew everything then you would be a liar.

I understand, you trying to form the camaderie with your helo bubbas. I have nothing against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.