• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pink is at it again

BoaisyJon

Point of parliamentary procedure!
As a former student in the People's Republic of Boulder, I wont be surprised if this happens there, either.

64c8a2c008a0317db61c9010._AA240_.L.jpg

BoaisyJon

Point of parliamentary procedure!
Does anyone ever see these creeps protesting in the background on Capitol Hill? I watch C-SPAN (flame on, you haters), and they are constantly in the back of the room, trying to get the best angle behind the camera....Meanwhile, the Capitol Police are never far away.
OutOfIraqCaucas2_July_06.jpg

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Protesters are awesome anyway. I wonder if anyone in the history of the world has seen a protester holding a sign and thought "Whoa...I'm all wrong on this topic, that catchy phrase has shown me the error of my rationally thought out position on this subject."

I like em because yelling "Get a job hippies" as I drive through downtown is a great way to boost my self-esteem and brighten an otherwise uneventful day.

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
All the recruiters in the area should get together and just go hang out with these pink people. They should have their own signs that say, " If you don't want to be broke, dumb, and worthless people that protests because you have nothing better to do with your lives, join the military."

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
Protesters are awesome anyway. I wonder if anyone in the history of the world has seen a protester holding a sign and thought "Whoa...I'm all wrong on this topic, that catchy phrase has shown me the error of my rationally thought out position on this subject."

Haha, completely agree... it doesn't help that (atleast in berkeley) they all look like trash too... if you want to be taken seriously, atleast appear sane. there are so many crazy people in berkeley that you really have to atleast appear to be sane to even be taken seriously.

I like em because yelling "Get a job hippies" as I drive through downtown is a great way to boost my self-esteem and brighten an otherwise uneventful day.

I dunno about that... you may have self-esteem issues :D

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
My favorite quote is "If recruiters choose to stay, they do so as uninvited and unwelcome intruders,"

I'm pretty sure the Marine Corps has been uninvited and unwelcome intruders in far tougher places then Berkely, CA and have faced stiffer opposition then Code Pink before ;).

And I've seen "Join the Marines. Travel to Exotic Lands. Meet Exciting and Unusual People -- And Kill Them." on many Marine Corps t-shirts and posters before, so I'm not sure that's going to discourage anybody.

I agree. Somehow, I don't think the Marine Corps is too offended with this assumption. At the grad runs during OCS, one particular Gunny had a certain glee about him whenever the parents would show up (some of them hippie) and he would purposefully be as offensive and coarse as possible.

My two favorite cadence gems of his were as follows:

I'm going to the market,
where all the mothers shop.
I pull out my machete,
and I begin to chop.
Left, right, left, right, left, right KILL!

And a very similar

I'm going to the playground,
where all the children play.
I pull out my machine gun,
and I begin to spray.
Left, right, left, right, left, right KILL!

The look on the faces of the mothers and fathers was priceless....:D

Aircrew Instruc

None
I'm telling you all lets give Osama GPS coordinates to Berkley and say look you haven't really done $hit since 9-11 you need to save face and we hate the place anyway so if you take it out we'll pretend it didn't happen. Works out for both sides:p

East

东部
Contributor
Fukitol

New medicine for Code Pink protestors @ UCB :D

Attachments

• FUKITOL.jpg
    FUKITOL.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 76