• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pink is at it again

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
I thought this was a pretty funny, yet often infuriating, video of this situation.

The best part is about :50, "Some of us have jobs, we gotta go to work".

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We should send them to Afghanistan to hang out with the Taliban...try a Burkha from head to toe....but hey it's in pretty blue.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
you know... with all those hippies hand in hand on that youtube video... I'd have been hard pressed not to start taking their glasses right off their faces.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Haha, thanks for the video. Nice seeing some upstanding young men pushing and shoving through the sea of worthless aging hipsters IOT get in.

UMichfly

pilot
None
Wow...I'm a firm supporter of American citizens' right to protest and make their opinions known but those people are just jackholes. I am really disappointed to see that the police were kept on a leash in this situation but had it been a Bed, Bath and Beyond or some other office that those morons were protesting, I almost guarantee they would have been in the back of a cop car almost immediately.

cisforsmasher

pilot
Hearing these hippies talk, this is all I can think of.

lebowski-mirror.jpg

Well, yeah I did, but I spent most of my time
occupying various, um, administration buildings,
smoking thai-stick, breaking into
the ROTC -and bowling. I'll tell you the
truth, Brandt, I don't remember most
of it.

Raptor2216

I thought this was a pretty funny, yet often infuriating, video of this situation.

The best part is about :50, "Some of us have jobs, we gotta go to work".

Man that pisses me off! What the fvck are those cops doing just sitting on their hands? I really wish it was legal to gun down these pink idiots in orange suits.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
What is the obsession with these guys and not shaving - do they have to grow facial hair to make up for being a bunch of pansies their whole lives, never getting picked for football in grade school, or never having the balls to make a move on a girl? Was daddy a pikno too and was too busy helping the reds to play catch with you?

One last thing, cut your hair too - it smells like patchouli and dirty socks.

Oh, and um, this "guy" doesn't count for the whole facial hair thing - but he has his own issues resulting from the same stuff ...

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
mn_marines02_345_pc.jpg
Sorry, but that picture of the kid on the phone after not being let in by protestors? Where's that warriors sprit?!?!?! If he can't fight his way through a group of pinko commie pussies, how's he gonna handle a DI? He doesn't even have a bloody knuckle. It's not like they'll fight back! That would violate their very ideals!

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
lol...the kid looks like he's about to cry, too.

In all seriousness, he'd be wise not to try to force his way in. Those "neutral" cops would probably arrest someone at the moment there was any hint of violence, and arrests don't look good on applications.

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
If you look through the pictures of that article there are some interesting scenes. I think the one that pisses me off the most is the one of a high schooler burning an American flag. Since when did 16 year olds become informed enough to make legitimate political decisions, and why weren't they in school?