• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- May 14, 2019

calvin.a

Go 'Canes!
For those that were notified of selection, where you called by your recruiter or notified some other way? Also how is it some find out about selection while my recruiter has no information on it. Does it mean that the complete results are not out?
One of my buddies working as an officer recruiter right now just told me that his command doesn't allow him to share Pro Rec results and has to wait til they get the FINSEL to tell his applicants. Not sure how legit that info is. There's that "Make Recruiting Great Again" recruiter somewhere on here that might be able to shed some more light on this for you!

Meyerkord

pilot
Not necessarily true. Some PROREC's are given before some applicants are finished with classes, which happened to me. I was PROREC'd July 2017 but didn't get my FINSEL until August 2018, because that's when I graduated.
Yeah I get that. I was referring to the odds of not getting a FINSEL at all, which are slim to none assuming you don’t drop out of school or get yourself in trouble

Rocki

ENS/SNA
Congratulations to everyone who was selected, I would like to post that I was PRO REC - Y.

No confirmed date as of yet, still waiting for transcripts to process!

Extremely excited to see what is next, all of the hard work, studying, drive and passion has paid off (regarding selection)!

-----

Are there any specific threads I should follow closely regarding my class date (when announced), items to bring/purchase and material to study prior?

Thank you.

Chris94

CWO selected
Congratulations to everyone who was selected, I would like to post that I was PRO REC - Y.

Extremely excited to see what is next, all of the hard work, studying, drive and passion has paid off (regarding selection)!

-----

Are there any specific threads I should follow closely regarding my class date (when announced), items to bring/purchase and material to study prior?

Thank you.
On the OCS website there’s general information to know (ranks, songs, etc).

adudin

-----

Thank you.
We're you contacted by your recruiter? Do you any idea if all results have been released?

Rocki

ENS/SNA
We're you contacted by your recruiter? Do you any idea if all results have been released?
Adudin,

I was contacted on April 29th stating that I was PRO REC'd. I do not know if all results have been released at this time because I have been focusing on private sector work (2-week notice, insurance, bills) before shipping or preparing to ship.
To initially answer your second question - no, I have no idea if all results have been released.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Aceleo

SNA
Congrats to everyone who got accepted so far! ?
For the rest of us I guess, we'll just have to wait longer.
Does anyone know why some people already got results and the rest of us did not? Does that mean the non-selected ones have a lower chance of getting selected now since most of the spots are filled?
I applied in Michigan for SNA.

gogged

Congrats to everyone who got accepted so far! ?
For the rest of us I guess, we'll just have to wait longer.
Does anyone know why some people already got results and the rest of us did not? Does that mean the non-selected ones have a lower chance of getting selected now since most of the spots are filled?
I applied in Michigan for SNA.

The results I got were in a system recruiters have access to. The results are technically unofficial. I'm guessing everyone else (except fleet applicants maybe) got their results the same way.

My recruiter didn't even know the unofficial results could be found in that system before my first board. Some recruiters don't know and others don't like to give out that information since it isn't official yet.