• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- May 14, 2019

SBM058

Heard yesterday that I am "penciled-in" for 8 Sep, but it is subject to change. Wrote my availability on the ASPR as 01 AUG. OR says they are trying to fill up the ship dates sooner so may get a call asking to leave sooner. Let's gooooo!

cphill599

Got my phone call yesterday confirming Pro Rec - Y, I also added my stats to the google doc. My recruiter mentioned the September 8th class date, so now to hurry up and wait!

Congrats to everyone else who got selected as well!

Last edited:

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
Got my phone call yesterday confirming Pro Rec - Y, I also added my stats to the google doc. My recruiter mentioned the September 8th class date, so now to hurry up and wait!

Congrats to everyone else who got selected as well!
Congrats on your prorec!

Grand

So it looks like everyone here that has been selected has been selected for SNA and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that has been selected so far!!!! Is there a discernible reason that no NFO selections have been announced yet?

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
So it looks like everyone here that has been selected has been selected for SNA and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that has been selected so far!!!! Is there a discernible reason that no NFO selections have been announced yet?
If you go back to the first page, some have been ProRecd for NFO as well.

Rocki

ENS/SNA
I was in the same boat "penciled in for September 8th". BUT my transcripts were not even finalized at that point (one week ago). I reached back out to my recruiter today to confirm that he received my transcripts, in which he did.

SO now that everything has been marked off the to-do list, I now just need a class date to pack for.

Updates will follow.