• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- May 14, 2019

Sorry I forgot to mention that I am in active duty status. I dont have an OR. I have to do all the leg work. So Fin Sel is just another matter of waiting game?
I think your command should whip up a release letter then you might have to get a hold of Mr Celestine the civilian at NRC. You can give him a call and ask for clarification. (901) 874-7670

calvin.a

Go 'Canes!
Sorry I forgot to mention that I am in active duty status. I dont have an OR. I have to do all the leg work. So Fin Sel is just another matter of waiting game?
What I read on BOL today was that after Pro Rec Y our applications with our approved medical docs get sent to NRC for a final selection board and once that final selection happens, our CO receives the final selection letter with our service agreement and OCS date. But once we get Pro Rec Y there's nothing we really need to do besides make sure they know our availability date.

I'm now just wondering what the odds are of getting Pro Rec Y and not getting a FINSEL ?

adudin

For those that were notified of selection, where you called by your recruiter or notified some other way? Also how is it some find out about selection while my recruiter has no information on it. Does it mean that the complete results are not out?

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
From what I've read on this forum, the odds are basically non existent
Not necessarily true. Some PROREC's are given before some applicants are finished with classes, which happened to me. I was PROREC'd July 2017 but didn't get my FINSEL until August 2018, because that's when I graduated.