• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- May 14, 2019

Aceleo

SNA
The results I got were in a system recruiters have access to. The results are technically unofficial. I'm guessing everyone else (except fleet applicants maybe) got their results the same way.

My recruiter didn't even know the unofficial results could be found in that system before my first board. Some recruiters don't know and others don't like to give out that information since it isn't official yet.
My recruiter told me the same thing, that the results are not even out yet. He was thinking the results in this forum were from the previous board. He was actually confused as to why some people are saying they got their results. He told me to wait until end of May.

tjj0004

My recruiter told me the same thing, that the results are not even out yet. He was thinking the results in this forum were from the previous board. He was actually confused as to why some people are saying they got their results. He told me to wait until end of May.
Those of us in the fleet can see our PROREC results through our Bupers profile, but the official notification comes through the chain of command. If NRC is sending results to the fleet and requesting available separation dates, which is what has happened for all of the fleet guys who got their "Y" so far, then it stands that the results from the board are in and official, albeit it is possible the list hasn't been fully routed (or signed off).

The end of May seems like a bit of a, "I don't know, check back in later" answer. Don't get frustrated though. The results in, everything's just in processing now.

Meyerkord

pilot
For anybody who wants to get ahead of the game, I found a really good set on quizlet that has everything from Appendix B and then some: https://quizlet.com/353193837/navy-ocs-appendix-b-flash-cards/
Keep in mind, parts of Appendix B have changed. I would hold off on learning the chain of command until you get to OCS. Watchstanding principles have also been added to the most recent version. Everything else is fair game, though.

Chris94

CWO selected
Keep in mind, parts of Appendix B have changed. I would hold off on learning the chain of command until you get to OCS. Watchstanding principles have also been added to the most recent version. Everything else is fair game, though.
Noticed that when I was going through it, currently working on a set with the most recent info. Thanks for the heads up though!

jms2917

Just got word from my recruiter that someone somewhere has me on a list to go to the September 8. class, but he’s trying to get it moved up if possible so I don’t think it’s official.

Anyone else hear about an OCS date yet?

Just got word from my recruiter that someone somewhere has me on a list to go to the September 8. class, but he’s trying to get it moved up if possible so I don’t think it’s official.

Anyone else hear about an OCS date yet?

Yeah I just met with my recruiter and he said that my date is in August at the moment but is most likely not when I will actually be shipped out. He said that the main reason for this is because they haven't processed my fingerprints yet. Along with that, they haven't completed my security clearance thing (SF86). Once that is done, they will most likely push me up to a much sooner date. Again, this is what I heard from my recruiter so my situation might be different than yours.

jms2917

Yeah I just met with my recruiter and he said that my date is in August at the moment but is most likely not when I will actually be shipped out. He said that the main reason for this is because they haven't processed my fingerprints yet. Along with that, they haven't completed my security clearance thing. Once that is done, they will most likely push me up to a much sooner date. Again, this is what I heard from my recruiter so my situation might be different than yours.

I could be in the same situation considering I just got my fingerprints redone Friday... Guess I better get used to this hurry up and wait stuff!

I could be in the same situation considering I just got my fingerprints redone Friday... Guess I better get used to this hurry up and wait stuff!

That's probably it then, I got mine redone on Friday as well. I hope we get pushed up, August/September is way too far away!

Chris94

CWO selected
I just got my fingerprints redone today as well, my recruiter told me it'd be about a month until I go to OCS. No official date yet though.