• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

calvin.a

Go 'Canes!
Just found out I wasn't on this board because my CCC sent my package encrypted and they couldn't access it at first, but she resubmitted after the due date ?. They said I'll be on the next board. Sending the biggest congrats and good luck to those selected this time around!!!

Fellow enlisted: MAKE SURE YOUR CCC DOESN'T SEND YOUR APPLICATION ENCRYPTED VIA ARL SAFE.

Anyone know if there's another thread for the next SNA board?

exNavyOffRec

News from my OR is that because of the higher failure rate during the winter in Newport, they also base your OCS date off of where you live. Ex: selectees who live further up North will have the earlier date than those who live in the South because they adapt better during the colder weather, especially during the coldest time in Newport(which is now). Not sure how true it is, but just something I was told, could be wrong.
Lol

Senorpatio

pilot
Have any Active Duty people seen their BOL update? Mine still hasn't...

Mine still hasn't either, although I was forwarded the Recommendation Email that my CO and NCC received and it seems like they are still working on processing the PROREC. My command and NRC were communicating back and forth as of the 29th so BOL might populate soon.

Cammack

Recruiter told me no official list yet but I had a presidential recommendation of no in my notes, so im not holding my breath for the official results.

Cammack

A little backstory for everyone. Yes I have a high score/GPA; however, I did receive a drinking ticket and misdemeanor Assualt charge while in college ~2 years ago(both dismissed). This was my third attempt for the aviation board. My recommendation letters were from an O-6, O-4, and former boss. Also a 10 score interview with a current pilot.
My recruiter checked the notes where applications are uploaded and saw the president of the board was a no recommendation. Now that doesn’t mean I will not be selected once the official list is published but my hopes are not high.