• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

troth

Still no word on this official list? I would think that if people are getting finsels it would be official? I’ve been trying not to bug my recruiter, but haven’t heard anything since “No word yet” the week of the board.

flgator92

None
Still no word on this official list? I would think that if people are getting finsels it would be official? I’ve been trying not to bug my recruiter, but haven’t heard anything since “No word yet” the week of the board.

I spoke with my recruiter last week. He said the list wasn't official but had no reason to think it would change as I was PROREC-Y'd. He also said it's been taking longer than usual to get the official list/paperwork. I would call him again sometime this week if you haven't heard because, at this point, I don't see if you're PROREC-Y why that would change at this point.

Flyers81

Are those who have gotten OCS dates finding out through an actual letter in the mail or from their recruiter telling them?

Are those who have gotten OCS dates finding out through an actual letter in the mail or from their recruiter telling them?
My recruiter told me they are getting the results on a website called pride. He did mention these are unofficial, but it is where you can find your current ProRec status and estimated OCS date.

Flyers81

My recruiter told me they are getting the results on a website called pride. He did mention these are unofficial, but it is where you can find your current ProRec status and estimated OCS date.
I got a pro-rec y but when my recruiter told me he didn’t know anything about an ocs date yet. Not sure if there’s actually nothing in there for me or if he doesn’t want to tell me a date until it’s official.

chelseemslegit

I got a pro-rec y but when my recruiter told me he didn’t know anything about an ocs date yet. Not sure if there’s actually nothing in there for me or if he doesn’t want to tell me a date until it’s official.

My recruiter told me he thought there was a suggested OCS date in the system with my ProRec-Y, but he won’t tell me what it is until it’s official. Hoping for March 24!

Flyers81

My recruiter told me he thought there was a suggested OCS date in the system with my ProRec-Y, but he won’t tell me what it is until it’s official. Hoping for March 24!
That’s what I’m hoping for too. I was just anxious to know sooner rather than later so that I can give my work a date for when I’m leaving.

Timmyjimmy5

I was told via phone that I was slated for March 24th last week, but was told today that I’m in the February 10th class. My recruiter received my letter & is completing my orders today.