• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

rygregor

RedRaider
Hey guys I am starting a thread for the SNA/NFO board on 13 August 2019 that I am applying for. Deadline is first week of July but I will be submitting my packet in June. Attached is a google docs for ASTB scores. Let me know if you have trouble with the doc. Good luck to everyone!

j.kir

Just missed the May (April) board. Recruiter didn’t see they moved up the timetable, so guess it’s gonna be this one. Anyone got any info on auto-qualifying? Hearing conflicting things on whether you just find out a week or so early vs anytime now

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
Just missed the May (April) board. Recruiter didn’t see they moved up the timetable, so guess it’s gonna be this one. Anyone got any info on auto-qualifying? Hearing conflicting things on whether you just find out a week or so early vs anytime now
There was a deadline to submit regardless of the move up date. Make sure your kit is in before the deadline.

GreekGyro

I'm taking my ASTB next week. Do you guys think that's enough time to get into this board? My recruiter thinks so, but I will also be out of the country for a week which will prevent me from getting some of my packet together. Best of luck to you guys!

mellorp29

I'm taking my ASTB next week. Do you guys think that's enough time to get into this board? My recruiter thinks so, but I will also be out of the country for a week which will prevent me from getting some of my packet together. Best of luck to you guys!
MEPS is the longest part, so as long as you don’t need any waivers or anything you should be okay. The rest of the packet doesn’t take that much time.

scissors

Primary - Corpus

It took me about 6 weeks to get into MEPS for a physical. I had to submit med records for LASIK and a hand surgery though, everything else should move fairly quick.

GreekGyro

It took me about 6 weeks to get into MEPS for a physical. I had to submit med records for LASIK and a hand surgery though, everything else should move fairly quick.
I probably will have to wait because I had a cyst removal that they need to look over. I don't mind waiting either, my recruiter just wanted me to wait to take the ASTB after I graduated. Thanks a lot though! Let me know how the board goes.