• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

This is probably a stretch, but is anyone else going out of NRD Jacksonville? Looking at past threads, I’ve seen a trend of them getting result later vs sooner.

KristenQT

Congratulations to everyone who has been selected and best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back.

I just got the call from my recruiter and I unfortunately was not selected. I'll be going over my application with a fine-toothed comb with my recruiter to see what we can tweak and tighten up, then reapplying for the October board.

For all attending, good luck at OCS!

Can I just throw out an observation... you are 28 with no prior service. They just raised the age limit to apply with no age waiver this April. I’m starting to think the board may hold age as a factor here. The only people 28 and older that I’ve seen selected are prior duty or current active duty. The boards may still be in the mindset that they are investing 4+ years between OCS training/primary/secondary/and the rag that they may feel the applicant is too old and will not be able to “pay back” the investment. Or I could just be inserting self doubts for myself as I’m 29 with no prior.....

Niken

One thing at a time
This is probably a stretch, but is anyone else going out of NRD Jacksonville? Looking at past threads, I’ve seen a trend of them getting result later vs sooner.
I'm going through NRD Jax and was told of the results of my packet. Keep in mind that results don't come out all at once. In the end, you will be given an answer. At this moment, patience is the game. I'm sorry if this is the answer you're not looking for, but it's the best one I can give.

Niken

jdoubleub

None
Can I just throw out an observation... you are 28 with no prior service. They just raised the age limit to apply with no age waiver this April. I’m starting to think the board may hold age as a factor here. The only people 28 and older that I’ve seen selected are prior duty or current active duty. The boards may still be in the mindset that they are investing 4+ years between OCS training/primary/secondary/and the rag that they may feel the applicant is too old and will not be able to “pay back” the investment. Or I could just be inserting self doubts for myself as I’m 29 with no prior.....

I'm a 30-yr-old non prior LTJG in the RAG..

Congrats to all you pro-rec sna/nfo. Tough but fun times ahead. Good luck. Message me with any specific questions if you want.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Age doesn't matter... if you meet the PA your application will be considered. If the boards/community didn't want older folks they would have adjusted the PA accordingly.

navymims1

Was just told by my OR that i need to come in the office to fill out some security clearance paperwork and do fingerprints, i am assuming this is this last step before getting final select and swearing in.

I was also told the same thing
Was just told by my OR that i need to come in the office to fill out some security clearance paperwork and do fingerprints, i am assuming this is this last step before getting final select and swearing in.
I was also told the same thing