• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

navymims1

Just depends on how fast NRD processes everything and how many class spots need to be filled. My recruiter told me today while getting my fingerprints taken that it shouldn't be longer than 2-4 weeks from today. As long as your NASIS background check is under review and everything has been submitted it shouldn't be long.

Last edited:

LoLo

Clown
I just received word that I'm scheduled for the 03 NOV 2019 OCS class and I will probably be receiving my select letter mid-October. Any one else heard anything similar?

My recruiter called me up yesterday to ask if I had a preference in class dates ranging from September through November. (03-20 to 06-20). I told him I would settle a few things with my current employer this week before I give him an answer.

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
I just received word that I'm scheduled for the 03 NOV 2019 OCS class and I will probably be receiving my select letter mid-October. Any one else heard anything similar?

Hours ago, I inquired about getting classed up somewhere between October and November.

Hell, if I get November, it would be bittersweet, as I turn 30 on Thanksgiving Day.

God, growing old sucks bollocks sometimes!

fareastcruise

My recruiter called me up yesterday to ask if I had a preference in class dates ranging from September through November. (03-20 to 06-20). I told him I would settle a few things with my current employer this week before I give him an answer.
damn he offered a date next month or am I reading that wrong?

Scabs

Does anyone know if we need to bring anything to OCS? My OCS Navy prep book states we need to bring medical/dental/immunization records, but my recruiter says otherwise.