• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

Shandinavia

PRO-REC Y SNA!

Sorry for not including my details before

ACTIVE DUTY: AWO2
ASTB 52 6/7/5
GPA: 3.65

Congrats to all those who made it! All Active Duty Guys, check your BOL, its FINAAALY been updated!

Congrats and good luck going forward!

Is anyone aware of any way non priors can find out results? No one is picking up at my recruiting office. Left a text and email with my recruiter. Not a big deal if they're away and I have to wait, but this is definitely proving distracting from my day job.

CLitz

Congrats and good luck going forward!

Is anyone aware of any way non priors can find out results? No one is picking up at my recruiting office. Left a text and email with my recruiter. Not a big deal if they're away and I have to wait, but this is definitely proving distracting from my day job.

retweet

ALP

Pro-rec Y SNFO!

Age 21
Sex: F
ASTB 56 6/6/7
GPA 3.3 Criminology

I was expecting to be in the October board because my package was submitted in late July but somehow I made it onto this board. Good luck to everyone! Excited to meet you all at OCS or Pensacola!

Flyboy_35

Flyboy
Still waiting to hear... given my scores compared to those that have been picked, I’m not expecting much, but at this point I just want an answer.

CLitz

PROREC - N for SNA :/
(probably for legal waivers)

This was my first board. Retaking ASTB to hopefully score some 8s and 9s. Going to meet with a Navy Alcohol counselor for an interview and get his/her approval since my waivers were for underage drinking. Also getting new LORs from prior servicemen to supplement my package. Resubmitting hopefully to the next board (my OR has never heard of the 2 consecutive board/6 month rule).

Best of luck to all who were selected! Do everything in your power to succeed and for god sake don't DOR. Always remember while you're there that there was a handful of us who didn't get the opportunity to do what you're doing. Don't waste it! Godspeed my friends.

kbrazas

Hey guys I’m new here and still waiting to hear back. Here are my scores

ASTB: 54 7/8/8
GPA: 3.1
Major: Nursing
Male
No legal waivers

At what point is it okay for me to call my recruiter and check to see if he's heard anything. I'm trying to be patient, but on a scale of 1-10 on how impatient im getting, I'm at a solid 12. ?

Shandinavia

At what point is it okay for me to call my recruiter and check to see if he's heard anything. I'm trying to be patient, but on a scale of 1-10 on how impatient im getting, I'm at a solid 12. ?

I called yesterday. No answer, so I feel you. I have a bunch of big meetings today, so naturally, the odds of getting a call during one of my presentations is about to skyrocket. And you best believe I am abandoning my slide decks and charts and excusing myself to take it.