• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-8 Selection

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
That will become an option unexpectedly when I plant a 737 through the runway at KNIP. Then we will all be flying out of Cecil. After a 3 week hiatus because we aren't prepared for the Cecil DET.

Assuming you're here until 2017 and the buy goes as scheduled.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
From the sound of it it's only going to take until Mid 2014 before the runway gives out.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Except for the one that's not. Ya know...with the Q...;)
Oh yeah, my bad... aaand you'll be in Prowlers or Growlers?:D In either case, how will you manage your high-end lifestyle sans the fat TAD checks?:eek:
BzB

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Oh yeah, my bad... aaand you'll be in Prowlers or Growlers?:D In either case, how will you manage your high-end lifestyle sans the fat TAD checks?:eek:
BzB

You don't have to give up per diem in VAQ. Three exped squadrons right now. P3 bank accounts without daily mustering by the MO (for those that got lucky enough to see the VP email that mistakenly got sent around NUW a couple of weeks ago).

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I've sat in a -60 before and it didn't seem that bad. It's more my sitting height though that gets me, hence no T-45s.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
You don't have to give up per diem in VAQ. Three exped squadrons right now. P3 bank accounts without daily mustering by the MO (for those that got lucky enough to see the VP email that mistakenly got sent around NUW a couple of weeks ago).

Hold on, that was VQ and I saw that email. Don't loop us in with those nerds.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Oh please share....I'm just surprised something like this hasn't already been forwarded to the jax/Kbay MPRA types yet....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah, yes, using the "All Whidbey Officers" list instead of the "All [squadron redacted to protect the guilty] Officers" list to rain down hinge oppression in the absence of your CO and XO. I remember that one. There was another base-wide mistake shortly after, IIRC, but it wasn't nearly as entertainment-worthy.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor

Please send that this way for all to read.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
So far I have only heard the awesome rumors about this email, but someone needs to get this out to the global...