• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-8 Selection

scombs

I've been hearing rumors that you can select P-8's out of primary. Anybody have any insight to the truth of this?

robav8r

None
Contributor
I know the first batch of Cat I pilots have been selected and are finishing up now in VT-35.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Considering there is a CAT I class starting sometime this summer it's not out of the realm of possibility.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Actually, given the choice I'd probably pick B-Wing. They seem cooler.

Criminal

God's personal hacky sack
pilot
Yeah, I'm lost now.... I actually hate star wars, just know about the X-wing....

On a related note of selection... What are my chances of selecting the zanthium out of primary, or do I have to go to advanced first?

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
HD, why can't you do that anymore? On a sidenote..it's nice to see MPR moving up in the list of studs wishes for first choice.

scombs

seems like y'all have moved on to other topics, but if anybody cares P-8's are selected out of advanced. That is straight from RADMR Sizemore.