• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

outdoor writer steps on his tongue

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Yeah ... Jackie Greene is a sweetheart ... a real lady. She was the Omega to Richard's Alpha ... opposites do attract, I guess ... :)

When I was in the Reserves @ Whidbey for my last 1 1/2 year ... the Reserve Rifle/Pistol team used Greene's ranges for practice. I stayed onboard as a dues paying "member" until Richard died .... more out of courtesy/respect for him than anything else. I joined North Whidbey at the same time -- fought the battle with my girlfriend/now trophy wife to allow women to become full members (if you can believe that :)) --- and then moved on to Holmes Harbor -- a longer drive but a much better shooting facility.

I think Central Whidbey is 'da best in the area today --- think overall safety and facilities. Too many unsupervised idiots @ North Whidbey over the years ... bad practices.

All this shooting talk has made me thirsty --- must be the virtual gunsmoke.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
So, A4s, he was your role model?
*sigh* .... and yet .... in spite of it all .... I keep giving and giving and giving .... because that's my way.

61010919pn3.jpg