• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Outback Steakhouse on Veterans Day

Angels

Contributor
I like Outback but I think they are being a little cheap on this one. A free app and drink when Applebees is giving an entree for free.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I like Outback but I think they are being a little cheap on this one. A free app and drink when Applebees is giving an entree for free.
Something about gift horses and mouths . . . they don't have to do squat.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Agreed. Hit outback up for the gutbomb bloomin' onion, then walk next door to applebees and get yourself a free dinner. Deal with the repercussions two to three hours later for free, too!

E26

Agreed. Hit outback up for the gutbomb bloomin' onion, then walk next door to applebees and get yourself a free dinner. Deal with the repercussions two to three hours later for free, too!

haha I imagined most you doing that :D

Angels

Contributor
Something about gift horses and mouths . . . they don't have to do squat.
Of course they don't have to do squat. (Is there a duh smiley face?) And I'm not looking the gift horse in the mouth because I won't be going to Outback to consume the monstrosity they try to pass off as an appetizer. I was just thinking that the free app and drink won't be enough to get the people who are going to Applebees to instead go to Outback. I would guess they wouldn't lose much profit even with giving an entree because most families only have one military member so the rest would still have to pay.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, I read the Applebees thread. Sorry, I didn't realize restaurant chains and free food got people so worked up.

It's not free food and restaurant chains. It's a ridiculous entitlement syndrome that so many people have. The company has no reason to do ANYTHING. The fact that people can look at a kind gesture (free stuff for serving), and piss on it (not good enough), is absolutely ridiculous and reeks of being spoiled.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
it's not free food and restaurant chains. It's a ridiculous entitlement syndrome that so many people have. The company has no reason to do anything. The fact that people can look at a kind gesture (free stuff for serving), and piss on it (not good enough), is absolutely ridiculous and reeks of being spoiled.

+1