• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders Requested - STA-21

ELT(SS)

Has anybody else noticed that the first day of classes is on President's day? Maybe we can start off right, with a day to recover from having to drive through New Jersey. But probably not, which I am not going to complain about, (because I left NPTU 2 years early=>worst shore duty EVER) This is how I end all of my sentences now, even if somebody asks me where something is, little things make me happy.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Has anybody else noticed that the first day of classes is on President's day? Maybe we can start off right, with a day to recover from having to drive through New Jersey. But probably not, which I am not going to complain about, (because I left NPTU 2 years early=>worst shore duty EVER) This is how I end all of my sentences now, even if somebody asks me where something is, little things make me happy.
Actually it's Washington's birthday per section 6103(a) of title 5 of the United States Code. :D

But no I didn't notice until you said that. Very strange. Even though we should get the day off being a holiday at a training command, I pretty much doubt that will happen since it's the first day and all. But that would be a great way to start out NSI on the right foot. :)

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
ECP messege boards are getting pretty lame, I guess we have ran out of everything to talk about.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I started HH today as well. Then I go back just to start transfer leave the next day. So for all intents and purposes I am done. I am starting to get a little nervous.

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
HHLV for me too!

I'm currently on HHLV as well, I'm in Michigan right now, and it's cold here in case anyone was wondering. I have noticed as well that the ECP threads have been pretty dead. I too am also getting a little nervous as NSI is getting close!

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
No HHL for me, not necessary since I'll be coming right back to Norfolk for school when I leave Newport. However I was just handed my checkout sheet (finally) and that's all I have left to complete to check out fo my command on the 31st and go on transfer leave! I can't wait, 4 weeks to go!!!

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot

I am flying into chicago tomorrow to find a condo to buy. It is supposed to get down to minus 8 tomorrow.....

Lightning26

W2 forms are available on Mypay for those who want to get their taxes done.

Here is the link to the BOOST frequently asked questions page:

https://otcn.netc.navy.mil/STA_21/Boost/index.htm

I'm just going to follow everything their website says, and if i'm wrong I will just show them on their website where I got the wrong information. I'll print it out also in case they decide to change it on me.:)

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Here is the link to the BOOST frequently asked questions page:

https://otcn.netc.navy.mil/STA_21/Boost/index.htm

I'm just going to follow everything their website says, and if i'm wrong I will just show them on their website where I got the wrong information. I'll print it out also in case they decide to change it on me.:)

Screw that, the info on that site for BOOSTer's sucks! If you follow the link to the "required uniform items" it tells you to bring a full OC seabag! How can that be right? Plus it still gives mention to 6 and 9-month BOOST, which don't even exist anymore (atleast not for the Navy)...

I'm going to follow the BOOST info package on the STA-21 site and if that turns out to be worng then so be it...

Lightning26

Screw that, the info on that site for BOOSTer's sucks! If you follow the link to the "required uniform items" it tells you to bring a full OC seabag! How can that be right? Plus it still gives mention to 6 and 9-month BOOST, which don't even exist anymore (atleast not for the Navy)...

I'm going to follow the BOOST info package on the STA-21 site and if that turns out to be worng then so be it...

After further review the BOOST site does suck. I guess I got too excited since I had never seen the site before.

The BOOST info package is better organized, so that is what i'm going to follow also.

Thanks for setting me straight.