• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ordering coffee online

alaurin

All day, every day!
I was up in Chicago over the summer, which happens to be coffee-snob land. They have the Intelligentsia Cafe over there along with all the other super special coffee shops and pubs. But the best coffee was at the little hole in the wall up the road from work at JJ Java. The owner's coffee beans were always less than 2 wks old.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was up in Chicago over the summer, which happens to be coffee-snob land. They have the Intelligentsia Cafe over there along with all the other super special coffee shops and pubs. But the best coffee was at the little hole in the wall up the road from work at JJ Java. The owner's coffee beans were always less than 2 wks old.
When I think of Chicago or NYC, I think of this:

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've been on two types.. The "JOPA board" one multiple times in E-2 land..

And the decidedly less fun post Romogate "You're the senior JO YOU sit with the hinges and CE9 (I refused to call him CMC.. Or Master Chief) as JOPA rep and look for any way they can be insensitive"..

I've sat on three or four JOPA ones up here in Prowler land. The "call sign review from above" hasn't really hit here full force, but we've had at least one creatively edited on a jet.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
But the best coffee was at the little hole in the wall up the road from work at JJ Java. The owner's coffee beans were always less than 2 wks old.

This happens to me all the time. I actually don't like most of Starbuck's drip coffee roasts...Morning Blend is about the only one I like. I often find myself preferring Dunkin, Waffle House etc...or often a little whole in the wall that gives a crap to many of the "coffee shops"...not always of course, and fufu coffee is another matter.