• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ordering coffee online

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
You probably drink Natty Light as well. Or are you a Keystone Light guy?

Just like a fine wine or a good micro-brew, there is a difference between crap coffee (or chicory) and good coffee.

I'm a coffee snob. I had my own french press during my deployments...

-ea6bflyr ;)

Beer is different. You know that.

I just like irritating the coffee snobs. Especially the ones that couldn't tell $18 a cup French stuff from 7-11 coffee on the night shift. Not that you are one of those guys, of course.

I certainly couldn't tell the difference.

Hot. Caffeine. Lots of it.

Works for me.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

I just like irritating the coffee snobs. Especially the ones that couldn't tell $18 a cup French stuff from 7-11 coffee on the night shift. Not that you are one of those guys, of course.

Works for me.

I don't get how you can have a taste for beer but not for coffee..

alaurin

All day, every day!
On a side note, has anyone every tried the Clover system made coffee from Starbucks? It beats French press hands down...

Ugh Starbucks, they might know their water and brew systems but they do not know their beans. They have some really odd business practices too for a company that claims to care about good coffee and its workers (excuse me, "partners").

I worked at a Starbucks for about a year and one day this Aussie couple comes in and asks me about Saeco espresso machines because they had this Saeco they really loved and brought it to America with them, but the higher frequency of the American power system murdered their machine's electronics. I also had a Saeco around this time and did a few demonstrations for my own enjoyment when the store was slow. So I hook up a Saeco espresso machine that Starbucks had re-branded as their own, along with one of those fancy $2000 models. The Saeco steamed a pitcher of milk much faster and produced better espresso than the fancy $2000 dollar model.

Sometimes the only thing you're paying for with the $18 cup of coffee is the joy of being screwed over by a cafe.

Flugelman

Contributor

Works for me.

In the Goat Locker the only real requirement:

"Will it float a nickel?"

Renegade One

None
He's a grunt, not a flyer...His NAME is Grimes. :)
Kind of long-overdue "duh" moment for me…I've probably watched this movie 10+ times…and I always thought his pals called him "Grinds"….for the whole coffee thing.
"Grinds" would have been cool, tho…you gotta give me that...:)