• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Officer interviews for ocs

Hey everyone. I'm about to start getting my package together for intel o and had some questions. I'm prior enlisted and have put in a package in 2017, for NFO and didnt get selected. I aged out of NFO and am now trying for Intel O and Crypto. My question is, can I reuse my interviews even though they are from about 2016? They are all from VP COs. I just dont know if thr board looks down at old packages like that.

exNavyOffRec

Hey everyone. I'm about to start getting my package together for intel o and had some questions. I'm prior enlisted and have put in a package in 2017, for NFO and didnt get selected. I aged out of NFO and am now trying for Intel O and Crypto. My question is, can I reuse my interviews even though they are from about 2016? They are all from VP COs. I just dont know if thr board looks down at old packages like that.

Everything in the application should be less than 1 year old, signatures, interviews, etc..... if not it can and has been rejected.

Interviews are much less important compared to your degree and GPA, when applying through a recruiter they are often barely looked at, a person that is applying that is currently enlisted an interview is more important as often the interviewer has long term knowledge of the person work performance, that is the key, has the interviewer known you for a period of time and seen you perform first hand.

They have raised the age for aviation designators.

Everything in the application should be less than 1 year old, signatures, interviews, etc..... if not it can and has been rejected.

Interviews are much less important compared to your degree and GPA, when applying through a recruiter they are often barely looked at, a person that is applying that is currently enlisted an interview is more important as often the interviewer has long term knowledge of the person work performance, that is the key, has the interviewer known you for a period of time and seen you perform first hand.

They have raised the age for aviation designators.
where can I find the new age restrictions for aviation I didn't know they raised the limits. I am prior enlisted but I'm an AWO so as for trying to get intel o interviews from intel o's who actual know me is well pretty impossible especially where I am stationed currently. My degree is in general studies but I am currently in school for electrical engineering and at the moment have a 4.0 but my actual degree gpa was 3.8. Thank you for the info btw of the new age limits I'll be scouring this forum now trying to find the new limits.

where can I find the new age restrictions for aviation I didn't know they raised the limits. I am prior enlisted but I'm an AWO so as for trying to get intel o interviews from intel o's who actual know me is well pretty impossible especially where I am stationed currently. My degree is in general studies but I am currently in school for electrical engineering and at the moment have a 4.0 but my actual degree gpa was 3.8. Thank you for the info btw of the new age limits I'll be scouring this forum now trying to find the new limits.
I'm 35 so still too old for Pilot or NFO which sucks those were my preferred options but any designator as an Officer is still a dream come true for me. I feel my AWO P-3/P-8 background would be better suited for Intel though.

exNavyOffRec

Your degree and GPA should give you a better than average shot.