• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

KnightFlight

Just spoke with my OR. He said the list he received was missing sheet 5 which had 36 names on it one being mine. He emailed back up and is waiting for that sheet to be sent back.
He also said that Pro Rec - Yes names were on sheets 1-4 and he is expecting that I'm a No. Still not official, but seeing that he told me to start preparing to re-test, I think I'm a No. I hope that is not the case for the rest of you waiting. Best of luck!

HTR

pilot
Just spoke with my OR. He said the list he received was missing sheet 5 which had 36 names on it one being mine. He emailed back up and is waiting for that sheet to be sent back.
He also said that Pro Rec - Yes names were on sheets 1-4 and he is expecting that I'm a No. Still not official, but seeing that he told me to start preparing to re-test, I think I'm a No. I hope that is not the case for the rest of you waiting. Best of luck!
I wouldn't be so sure of the ProRecN. There were guys in the board who got picked up with scores like yours.

rodburner

I had a waiver for a driving incident 6 years ago, I'm not very hopeful at this point.
Just got the call... My recruiter failed to process my prior service waiver correctly... So I didnt make board... My package was finished in the beginning of August