• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

luvmychevy1951

Pro Rec N
3.0 GPA Prior service Marine Sergeant/ Harrier Mechanic
Aviation Management Degree
Private/Instrument/Comercial/Multi-Engine lisence
Letters of Rec from Major(Marines) Captain(Marines) Commander (Navy)

jack-o

pilot
Pro Rec N
3.0 GPA Prior service Marine Sergeant/ Harrier Mechanic
Aviation Management Degree
Private/Instrument/Comercial/Multi-Engine lisence
Letters of Rec from Major(Marines) Captain(Marines) Commander (Navy)
Seriously? How did you do on the ASTB?

exNavyOffRec

Just spoke with my OR. He said the list he received was missing sheet 5 which had 36 names on it one being mine. He emailed back up and is waiting for that sheet to be sent back.
He also said that Pro Rec - Yes names were on sheets 1-4 and he is expecting that I'm a No. Still not official, but seeing that he told me to start preparing to re-test, I think I'm a No. I hope that is not the case for the rest of you waiting. Best of luck!

I have seen the list be organized 2 ways, alphabetically and by NRD, by that he should be able to figure it out.

FROG14

Naval Aviator
How would I go about finding a new recruiter to work with for the next board... Since my current cant even get a prior age waiver right

That's really dumb with that much time to get shit straight, what the hell?!! Sorry man...

azbornpilot

Aviation bum
Congratulations to all of those recently selected in the latest October SNA/SNFO board!!! To those who did not get selected this time around, I wish you all the best and luck for the next board! Like many others I have been lurking about here for the last 6 months, and this forum has proven an invaluable resource for the entire recruiting process. I was recently selected PRO Yes for SNA/SNFO!! I look forward to getting to know everyone, and hope that the FINSEL letters come in due time!!! I look forward to joining all recent selectees in FINSEL Purgatory!